TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Open the Muggy Gate

The Youtube thread

Holy shit yes.

This just brings back great memories.

Holy shit, Dr. Roxxo really does exist.

And for the record, I do not listen to Buckethead.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I don't think he's all that great, but he has tremendous taste in equipment. That's a beautiful guitar. Dick-hard beautiful.

This is taken from dapvideo.

So, for those who voted BN, you all really made a big mistake. Thank God in Klang, the whole state fell to Pakatan Rakyat. All the BN MCA, MIC and UMNO kissed good bye. Thank God. For next Election, we kick the whole BN out. If MCA is smart, they should just quit BN. But looks like they are dumb and so they will still cling on to BN. go kiss UMNO's S

This is taken from The Star

'Take action against unparliamentary MP'

By LEE YUK PENG and LOH FOON FONG

KUALA LUMPUR: MPs from DAP have called on Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi to take action against Datuk Tajuddin Abdul Rahman (BN - Pasir Salak) who used the words b***** b****** against M. Kulasegaran ( DAP - Ipoh Barat) to prevent a recurrence.

Lim Kit Siang (DAP - Ipoh Timur) said Tajuddins behaviour was totally unacceptable.

His behavior is a disgrace to MPs, said Lim, urging Abdullah take serious attention to prevent a recurrence.

Lim said this Thursday at the Parliament lobby where Nga Kor Ming (DAP - Taiping) said Tajuddin, who was once a state assemblyman for Kampung Gajah, nearly assaulted him.

Nga said he subsequantly lodged a police report against Tajuddin and also called for his datukship to be revoked.

Kulasegaran said it was uncalled for when Tajuddin said Lets go and fight outside.

Why should there be a fist fight? We can disagree to agree, he said.

Deputy Speaker Datuk Dr Wan Junaidi Tuanku Jaafar said Tajuddin was easily provoked but should not have used the unparliamentary words.

I was upset that he used the words. It was not right. It disturbed me. It also disturbed me for not sending him out of Dewan at that time, said Dr Wan Junaidi. Inside Dewan Rakyat, Karpal Singh (DAP - Bukit Gelugor) raised the matter again, pointing out that based on the Standing Order 64, action should be taken against Tajuddin for using such words.

The Dewan went into an uproar and Speaker Tan Sri Pandikar Amin Mulia told the Dewan not to interfere when an MP was speaking.

We are not playing the fool now. Dont interfere, I want to hear Bukit Gelugor because he is the longest-serving MP, he told the Dewan when some burst out laughing.

(Pandikar Amin had adopted Karpals use of the words main-main, or playing the fool, which had caused the latter to be suspended from the Dewan for two days recently.)

Tuan Speaker, saya tidak main-main, Karpal Singh replied when the Dewan continued to murmur and Pandikar Amin said that if the MPs continue to interfere in the questioning session, he would walk out of the place.

Karpal Singh continued by saying that the words Tajuddin used could not just be retracted. He added that Tajuddin must apologise or disciplinary action be taken against him in that he should be referred to the Rights and Privileges Committee. Can I have a ruling on this, Tuan Speaker? he asked.

Pandikar Amin said while he agreed with Karpal Singh, the problem was deemed resolved when both Kulasegaran and Tajuddin had retracted both their statements.

If any MPs do this again, I will not hesitate to take stern action, he said.

On Wednesday, Kulasegaran had said that many Indians in Pasir Salak hated Tajuddin and the latter called him a b***** b******.

From the comments:

Fuck ur mother prostitute pasar salak bastard pasir salak fucker u bitch fuck u asshole myre pundek cibai bastard mother fucker u n umno is the biggest curse god has cursed msians 2 live with motherfucker you suck your dads cock la pasir salak cibai bastard fucker ur mother is a whore

Any chance this is going to be a new fad?

Any chance this is going to be a new fad?

Now there isn't. Come on, dude. You know the rules.

'

Wait for it...