TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Black Tiger

A cool idea

Guest Black Tiger

With Austin vs Flair turning into Austin vs Guerrero. I just thought of a great idea for a storyline to it. This is a hell of a lot better than that 1wrestling guys ideas

Austin wants to kick Eddy's ass, so Eddy begs Flair for help and Flair makes a deal with Vince to trade Eddy for someone.

Eddy can go onto Smackdown! and cut a bunch of taunting promos on Austin ala Austin's promos to Bret Hart in the summer-fall of 1996.  

The fans would eat this up with a ladle and Eddy vs Austin on PPV would have HUGE heat going into it.

Lame. The last thing RAW needs is to lose someone like Eddy. And the last thing that Eddy needs is to be shuffled over to Smackdown so he can be buried.

Guest Just call me Dan

I'd love that mainly because I really miss those well put together video viginettes/promos that wrestlers would cut before their big matches.  Austin's to Bret were fantastic and the last good one I can remember wasn't even to set up a match, it was just Tazz (with all the shadows of him coming out, remember?)

Heat would be huge because this isn't your standard same old same old tag match, run in feud storyline. Good idea, it could happen and I'd eat it up.

Guest HartFan86

But what's Eddie gunna do other than just cut promos? Squash a bunch of jobbers? Yeah, that would work.

Eddie needs to stay on Raw for now, IMO.

Guest Just call me Dan

Very true.  Smackdown has a way with killing feuds and producing pointless crap. ( Jericho Anyone? )  Eddie does not need to be there, I just think him being the great heel he could break new grounds and do something DIFFERENT that would add heat to his match.

Guest y2jailbait

This idea can still be used, because Austin is "Benched". Eddie can taunt and Taunt and hell, maybe this can streched out passed King Of The Ring, who says we need a clean, definite finish at KOTR? A DQ is never good when a title is on the line or such, but in this case, this is the MAIN storyline of RAW, so damn if it has to be done in one pay per view.

Guest Black Tiger

Not bad Y2Jailbait. I forgot the benched gimmick. I used Smackdown! since Austin could have no way to attack him for his promos.  Maybe if Flair banns him until he decides to un-bench him.

Guest y2jailbait

We forget about things like that cause we dont watch recap shows(Why wont WWE realize this!) and Ric Flair really only mentioned twice on air, by JR and King Shill it everytime they get the chance. Hell, personally i think most fans watch Wrestling on Mute and make there own commentary up!

But it probably will be one and done for Eduardo and Steve-o, because Benoit is gonna be back and at Fully Loaded or whatever July's PPV is, the build up for Austin and Benoit will have boiled over by then.

It would work, mainly because since you mentioned that Eddy would beg Flair to trade him to Smackdown, well...for who would Flair trade for?

CHRIS BENOIT!!!! NOW TELL ME THAT RAW LOST TALENT!

And we could have Benoit/Austin or a variation of it every week *sobs*

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

I think people need to be kept on their designated shows.

I highly disagree with that..Why? Because we all knew from day one hat RAW got shafted in terms of talent...Though I will say that RAW has a way better midcard than Smackdown..  Who would you rather watch, RVD-Eddie Guerrero-Booker T, or Test-Rikishi-Billy & Chuck?

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Shuffling wrestlers back and forth renders the split pointless. It will end up being as pointless as the Invasion.