TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest OKCoyote

Storm comments

Guest OKCoyote

I didn't realize I could do that. Until I did.

Anyway. I actually wrote this time so I hope it doesn't take long for the opening match to get added in. Looks like a pretty good show all around, though I'll probably have more comments at some later point.

The missing match has been edited in, well before the morning, no less. Truly a show of firsts.

One of these days, by god, we might even think of the deadlines as more than suggestions!

-Z

"You missed the deadline for the RFC meeting! The investors will never buy it! you seriously fucked up!"

"I figured we could just edit it in after the meeting?"

Guest The Satanic Angel

I sincerely apologize for the match that I turned in on behalf of Fury and myself. Circumstances of real life are a bitch sometimes, and this match was one of those times. I wrote the whole thing in an hour, so all shitfest may rain upon me. Glad my allergies are acting up, I won't smell anything. :P

I told ya'll that it was Bruce's brother Wayne who was under the Villano XIII mask a while back :D

Even if Wayne is more 5'9'' than 6'7'' they're easily mistaken for each other ;)

Good to see the promos still going strong, excellent work

No Wes/ELM - again :( outside of a guest commentary spot we've had the sum total of "0" on the main event of "From the Fire", that's such a shame cause it's two awesomely talented guys involved and is really the biggest title defense in ELM's 4th reign

just not promoted much :(

Jimmy the Doom just doesn't have the backstage power that An Octopus has now does he?

Coyote/LDP? I'll be ringside for that - Potential PPV match unless IL/COyote are TLC bound.

No double no shows *Thumbs up*, but probably a few no-shows (and one close to no-show in the tag-division)

The Fall of the Machine continues :( unless it leads to the unmasking I'm sad to see that happen.

Great move on the Spike/Zyon bit - hint that Zyon might be the guy turning, misdirection, mystery and ... me tuning in next show for more

More comments to come... when I have time ... probably (although I wish others would join in with the feedback)

I also apologize for the brevity of my match. Arch was unavailable, and I had to work late twice in a row, so I basically sent in the first seven minutes of a 20-minute match.

I sincerely apologize for the match that I turned in on behalf of Fury and myself. Circumstances of real life are a bitch sometimes, and this match was one of those times. I wrote the whole thing in an hour, so all shitfest may rain upon me. Glad my allergies are acting up, I won't smell anything. :P

No, can't let you take nearly all the blame for this.

After about 36 hours of work in a 72 hour period, I couldn't write bupkus... And unfortunately, I left Sarah very much in the lurch... :|

Totally my fault.

Octopus Battle! RRGH!

- I totally jobbed to a sea creature. I rule or suck like that, you make the call.

Landon amz Talk!

- Maddix should just dress Amy in Toxxic clothes and drop Amy on her head.

- Also, Lois the Unethical was totally raised among dogs, so she could probably sniff out Toxxic. To the max.

Card Postingz0rz

- The bra and panties match kicked ass.

Coyote v Stephens

- The Supreme court decided 6-3 in favor of Stephens, so that means that mimes are prohibited from eating infants even if it is part of their religion. What? Oh, not the court case, the match. Right.

- I wonder if Pete knows who Kev's mom is. I mean, there are what, twelve women at least who could be contenders.

- I thought all MacDougal's ambushed tha ladeez, so why would Pete be upset that his son was following in dad's footsteps? Oh, because this was an attack and not getting them drunkified.

- I would thinkify that Longdogger, having been around for the time of Sarah, Skye (Is it Skye or Sky? Meh...), and other womenzez, he'd be wait...I lost my train of thought. Pineapples. Totally.

- Hey now, Ian "Shortdogger" MacDougal beat TBS to the eXtreme, so he was firstulitious. McPants~!

- Mmm-hmm! You go girl! *Pete does finger-snapping, head gyrating move thing*

- Orient herself? I don't know about England, but we don't use that word. She turned around to Asian herself.

- Ah, Pete, but what if Coyote's phone girl is blind? GOT YOU THERE!

- Hey now! Jimmy the Doom has pointless moves on lockdown (Not the show, but as in he's the champion of them)! Also, Kev should have just punched Amy in the ovaries or uterus. BAM! Right to the baby-maker, and she's going down like a clown.

- ACME-brand folding chairs: Guaranteed to explode in your face!

- Well, if Amy is seeing double from a few too many beers, removing her depth-perception should even things out, right?

- A winner is Amy!

Pete am Talk Coyote!

- Good old fashioned father and son fight! Wait, make that a fight~! W00ty.

Doom beinged to Talks!

- Yeah, a promofication. Nifty.

Laberinto & Ordonez v Cross & Kaibatsu

- Is it Benami or Bemani? I don't know because, well, I don't.

- Kobe vs. Oddjob at From the Fire. Bookulate it!

- Hey, I've been to Canadia and Mexercoes, so that makes me super-North Americanified! Huzzah.

- Wait, who is talking? OH MY GOD, BEAR IS TALKING! HOW CAN THAT BE?

- Technical wrestling by a guy from Mexico? Bullshit.

- Wait. Is he Mexican or a dog? I AM NOT FUNNY!

- And blork. Grammatical errors ahoy! Well, not quite that many, but still, they irk me and sort of pull me out of the matchificationings. You guys will improve, though.

- You know, I should probably not talk about errors, as I'm sure I've had plenty of matches with mistakes. I really need to get a word processor with a spell/grammar check doo-hicky. Word count would help, too. BORT!

- And I am a worthless jerk who skimmed the last half of the match. But, yayz to Asian Underground (No railroad, I guess)

Luchador v Blank

- Jesus Chris? I know that guy. Wait, no, I don't.

- Show me potato salad! I mean, show me the real Bruce Blank! Survey says...48. The hell does that mean?

- Blank is as crafty as a ham sandwich, I tells ya!

- So, yeah. Squashtastic. Pizza minions, attack!

Griffon & Hawke am TALK (In inferior script-style)

- They amz punch WC in his facez0rz! Weeeee! Or wheeeee! BOTH~!

Zyon is Talk (Inside him head-brain)

- I send a message to you a message. It say MESSAGE!

- RAR! I am Zyon, hear me roar!

Spike & Zyon v Machine & Myers

- How does dropping to one knee = I do not do drugs or alcohols or huff kittens. EVARZ ?

- Run out of old? Interesting...

- AHH MY NOSE indeed.

- Aw, nobody likes Matt Myers. Guess he'll go eat worms. Or freebase cocaine, either one works the same.

- GAH! Looks like the grammar gnome took this match off...

- You're the man now, dog!

- OH MY GODZY! CHEATZ0RZ!11!!!1

Zyon is been Talk!

- And not in his head this time! Huzzahz0rs!

- Ben has a questioning bird? McZuh?

- Zyon am to the ANGERFUL~!

Skull & Von Dierch v Sarah & Fury

- BOOT! Or whatever.

- Nice job of recycling and reusing spots from last show's losing match. I applaud a thing I've done before.

- Again with 'orient'. She had to reAsian herself, you insensitive peoplesings.

- Boo-urns at making Skull lose. At least he's semi-around. Von Dierch should have had his arms fall off or something. PANTS!

Match Maker, Match Maker, Make me a Match

- Drunkenings, the best way to for finding TRUE LOVES!

- BMC fo lizzife, yo!

- That crazy Spike Jennykins, let's beat him with a bucket full of rat bile.

- Oh noes! Grand Slam Mark Stevens of the SWF is going to get divorced and will have to move in with Charlie Matthews. And his sister. And Tom Flesher, who is dating his sister.

- I like this promo, for it results in humor-emotions to fill my brain stem. Or somesuch.

Griffon & Hawke v Cortez & Hadrian

- Teh wall.

- Arch should just eat Todd and Rush, lolz.

- Um...good match so far, especially the part with the move. It was cool.

- I am in shock and completely awed that Jay Hawke cheated to win a match. Seriously. No way did I see it coming at all. Ever.

Insane Luchador to McTALK

- Well, I guess not. SMASHERY!

- Okay, then. Yeah. Wayne Newton. Err, Blank. To the potato.

King v Magnifico

- JUMPING NINJA ATTACK!

- Let's Capitalize Things for no Real reason at All. YAY!

- Blerg...I've been doing this thing for a while now (I keep getting called away to kill invading ponies and such), so I might review teh main eventz0rz laterz. Yeah, that's what I'll do...

GOOD SHOW AND SUCH, EVEN IF A FEW MATCHES WERE TEH SHORTZ.

- Show me potato salad! I mean, show me the real Bruce Blank! Survey says...48. The hell does that mean?
48 is...

Bruce's IQ?

The number of empty beer cans in Bruce's locker room before the show?

The number of times he's changed his underwear since the turn of the century?

How many times An Octopus would pin Bruce in a 30 minute Iron Man Match?

Just in case people were wondering - it was intentionally done as a "Bait and Switch" match, it wasn't due to no shows or anything like that ;) we're not just going to serve up Bruce Vs IL 1 on 1 like that

We'll make you suffer through a long drawn out feud... then finally face off at Clusterfuck 2007 :D

Sign in to follow this