TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dips

BIG announcement expected backstage on Monday

Guest Princess Leena

Why would they have a big announcement that there's a drug policy? If most fans in real sports don't care about steroid use... even less will for wrestling.

It could also be for the Saturday Night show... but, I don't see why both rosters would be necessary for that.

Why would they have a big announcement that there's a drug policy? If most fans in real sports don't care about steroid use... even less will for wrestling.

It could also be for the Saturday Night show... but, I don't see why both rosters would be necessary for that.

I think the announcment is for the boys in the back, I didn't see where it said it would on the show itself.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees
Probably Vince telling them roster cuts are coming up again soon and they better keep practicing their chinlocks.

Next World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton will demonstrate.

Johnny Ace: Would you like to buy some WWE Money?

Paul London: What's that?

Johnny Ace: Well it's money that's made just for you superstars. It works just like regular money, but it's, er..."fun".

Johnny Ace: Would you like to buy some WWE Money?

Paul London: What's that?

Johnny Ace: Well it's money that's made just for you superstars. It works just like regular money, but it's, er..."fun".

Ha. Like Johnny Ace would speak to London.

Guest LOD89
Vince: I'm injecting this company with a lethal injection of POISON!!!

RVD: The nWo is coming back again?

Vince: SHHAADDUPPPP!!! I said I'm injecting this company with a lethal injection of POISON!!!

artist_5738.jpg

Vince ain't lookin' for nothin' but a good time.............

HHH: How can he resist......... And-Uh it don't get better-Uh then this-Uh!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

He would, if he wanted some coffee.

Johnny: Hey, Kid! Who let you back here? This is wrestler's only. Are you another one of Flair's Illegitmate kids?

London: No, I work for you guys.

Johnny: Oh! Are you one of the new junior wrestlers? I heard alot about you, great stuff.

London: Actually, I've been here for 3 years. I was your Cruiserweight champion, tag team champion...

Johnny: Cruiserweight championship? Tag team championships? What? Look, do you want to see Torrie's boobs? Gimmie $10 and I'll arrange it for you, but stop making stories up. We already got a hollywood staff doing that.

"So.....yeah . . . this wrestling thing? Not working out. I decided that maybe we should try our hand in knitting or something. Don't worry, the investors are FULLY behind us."

"I just haven't asked them about it yet."

10 bucks for Torrie's tits? Whatta ripoff.

Could be worse, coulda been Lita's snatch.

"Boys, I've decided to start my own bodybuilder federation. It's a new concept I just thought up. The public is hungry for it. That and I've decided that John, you are going to drop the title to David Hasselhoff at Saturday Night Live. It'll be great."

He would, if he wanted some coffee.

Johnny: Hey, Kid! Who let you back here? This is wrestler's only. Are you another one of Flair's Illegitmate kids?

London: No, I work for you guys.

Johnny: Oh! Are you one of the new junior wrestlers? I heard alot about you, great stuff.

London: Actually, I've been here for 3 years. I was your Cruiserweight champion, tag team champion...

Johnny: Cruiserweight championship? Tag team championships? What? Look, do you want to see Torrie's boobs? Gimmie $10 and I'll arrange it for you, but stop making stories up. We already got a hollywood staff doing that.

Johnny: Did you say tag team champion?

London: Yeah, I was-

Johnny: NOT ANOTHER ONE! I thought we got the last of you guys! You're fired!

"So.....yeah . . . this wrestling thing? Not working out. I decided that maybe we should try our hand in knitting or something. Don't worry, the investors are FULLY behind us."

"I just haven't asked them about it yet."

*HHH pokes Big Show when Show isn't looking with a needle*

Big Show:"OWWWW!!! Hey, who just poked me with a fucking needle?!"

HHH:"RVD did it-uhhh!"

RVD:"What? Dude, I didn't do shit--aaaahhh!"

*Big Show gives RVD a Chokeslam and RVD is knocked out cold*

Vince:"Well done, HHH! I'm glad you found the culprit for us!"

HHH:"Thanks, Dad-uhhh!"

"Boys, I've decided to start my own bodybuilder federation. It's a new concept I just thought up. The public is hungry for it. That and I've decided that John, you are going to drop the title to David Hasselhoff at Saturday Night Live. It'll be great."

At least he got something right.

HHH and Stephanie want to make sure everyone registers on their gift registry for the new baby.

That, I actually believe.

I can't wait til that baby comes and we find out who sucked up the most and brought the most expensive baby toys and stuff. I got my $ on Kane.