TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dips

BIG announcement expected backstage on Monday

Seriously, it'll be something lame. Remember, Angle's big announcement few weeks ago? I do too!

Angle's big announcement was on TV as part of his ongoing storyline and character. This announcement is NOT for TV. It's for the boys in the back.

I know. My point is the wwe's idea of a big announcement usually is something stupid. He'll probably chastise them about surfing the internet. Wasn't HHH on here a couple of weeks ago? :D

London: Hey, Johnny. So what's this announcement thing?

Johnny Ace:Oh, another vanilla midget. Great.

Vince: VANILLA MIDGETS?! BRILLIANT! Have a pack in every candy store by Wednesday!

Guest Princess Leena
It was on th Observer site in yesterday's update.

Also, it's a meeting for the lockerroom. It's not supposed to be an angle or skit on TV.

Lolz. It would have helped if I read the BACKSTAGE part. Thanks. :P

Vince: VANILLA MIDGETS?! BRILLIANT! Have a pack in every candy store by Wednesday!

Everyone involved in this was terrible. Never write another joke transcript again.

Everyone involved in this was terrible. Never write another joke transcript again.

Agreed.

Considering it could be had for free via internet, yeah it'd be.

Seeing the real thing is always better than a 2-dimensional reproduction.

Yes but the person was talking about a picture of her tits. Not the actual tits.

:huh:

Johnny: Hey, Kid! Who let you back here? This is wrestler's only. Are you another one of Flair's Illegitmate kids?

London: No, I work for you guys.

Johnny: Oh! Are you one of the new junior wrestlers? I heard alot about you, great stuff.

London: Actually, I've been here for 3 years. I was your Cruiserweight champion, tag team champion...

Johnny: Cruiserweight championship? Tag team championships? What? Look, do you want to see Torrie's boobs? Gimmie $10 and I'll arrange it for you, but stop making stories up. We already got a hollywood staff doing that.

Wonder if it'll be another time for HHH to get up and give the good ol' speech about how the office "gives" people the ball and they have to be prepared to roll with it when it's their turn. Oh yea, then he'll also give a talk about staying for every match on the card and getting to the arena uber early or some garbage like that.

Maybe it's about Stephanie leaving to go be pregnant.

That'd make me happy if I didn't think they'd replace her with someone worse.

Wrestling fans aren't funny.

Rey and Angle double teaming Orton as soon as the bell rings and continues to do so for about five or ten minutes, climaxing with them doing a huge move. With Orton out of the picture, Rey and Angle look at one another, shake hands, and start going at it like we know that they can do. Let's say they continue at it, just those two, for about twenty minutes or so.

Dirty!

Foley didn't get the memo about the meeting

From Foley is Blog on wwe.com

(Speaking about Edge)

This should be fun. I think this one has the potential to be memorable for everyone involved: me, Edge and the fans. I wasn’t expecting a formal challenge so soon, and I think I kinda used up the coward card when I was challenged by Randy Orton two years ago. But maybe just for fun I’ll stay home next Monday just to see if he shows up.

Guest Coffey

In my little fantasy, bubble world, I like to imagine that it's Vince telling all the boys that Brock is coming back and that he'll have a clean slate so not to treat him with negativity upon his return making him want to leave again.

Vince will be ready to deliver the big message when Rey Mysterio runs in naked, screaming about Eddie. Meeting adjourned.

Six bucks and my right nut says we're not landing in Chicago that's how it'll go down.

In my little fantasy, bubble world, I like to imagine that it's Vince telling all the boys that Brock is coming back and that he'll have a clean slate so not to treat him with negativity upon his return making him want to leave again.

Seconded. He did have a meeting with NJPW so....let's pray.

Vince McMahon just saved a bunch of money on his car insurance by switching to Geico.

Damn, that was even worse than all of the joke transcripts we did in this thread earlier. Even Christian Cage in TNA couldn't make the Geico joke funny.