TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
spman

So, who's going to be canned after Wrestlemania?

Both Meltzer and Scherer have plainly stated that there will be more roster cuts after Wrestlemania, which seems a bit silly to me considering how thin they are in the first place. Whether this is the big announcement set for Monday or not, it's coming. I figure they'll probobly dump

Tomko

Snitsky

Viscera

Scotty

Richards (Yeah, he's survived this long, but they've been paying him to sit at home for too long)

Victoria

If she hadn't been injured, Ashley

Scotty

Daivari

The Bashams

Jillian Hall

Vito

and Sylvain

Ashley? She's been getting a push and she only has a one year contract anyways.

Scotty, Holly, Stevie, Venis-aren't going anywhere.

I find it funny that after 10 years of waiting for the contract to expire, Mark Henry will probably just end up staying with the company.

Although, laying down to the 'Taker @ Mania and leaving the company shortly after that seems to be a tradition (Snuka, Roberts, Bundy, Diesel, Sid).

Ashley? She's been getting a push and she only has a one year contract anyways.

Scotty, Holly, Stevie, Venis-aren't going anywhere.

I find it funny that after 10 years of waiting for the contract to expire, Mark Henry will probably just end up staying with the company.

Although, laying down to the 'Taker @ Mania and leaving the company shortly after that seems to be a tradition (Snuka, Roberts, Bundy, Diesel, Sid).

That doesn't matter, Matt Morgan, Mark Jindrak, Maven, Haas, and Spike Dudley were all in the midst of either coming off of angles or in the middle of minor pushes on TV and were all dumped. Ashley will be dumped when her contract is up, if not before that. Mark Henry will stick around. A guy like him is always useful, even if he can't work a lick, he's still fucking huge, and that has at least some value, maybe not a 10 year multi million dolalr contract, but still it's something.

They are thin but where they are thin is at the top and middle, not at the bottom. Some of those people deserve to stay but if most of that list were cut it really wouldn't matter.

They are thin not because of raw numbers but because of a lack of credible up-and-comers and main eventers.

Jannetty will kiss Vince's ass on Monday night and be released two weeks later.

I think if they're going to have Jannetty turn on Shawn they should do it on the set of the Barbershop so he can throw him thru the window and bring back Brutus for it cause it's not like he's doing anything important.

Shelton's Mom

Charlie Haas

Paul London

I think Haas just came back into the company and they haven't even used him yet. It would make no sense at all to fire him already. London - I don't think they will fire him because he's over as a Cruiserweight, he has the look, a great wrestler and if they fire him they know TNA will pick him up and push em.

Lance Cade

Sylvain

The Bashams

Guest nokia

It's got to be guys that can't contribute to Tna in any form, so my pick's for those to be released are;

* Danny Basham

* Gene Snitsky

* Eugene

* Johnny Parsi

* Rene Dupree

* Rosey

* Trevor Murdock

* Tyson Tomko

* Doug Basham

* Animal

* Vito

AND IF VICTORIA GETTES FIRED I'LL BE MAD AS HELL !! And this time, leave the cruisers alone - fire the WHOLE juniour division instead !!

It's got to be guys that can't contribute to Tna in any form, so my pick's for those to be released are;

* Eugene

NOTE: I edited out a bunch of names ...

But if you take away the retard gimmick, Nick Dinsmore would be great for TNA. The guy can actually wrestle, and from what I've heard he's decent on the mic. (although I've never heard him talk as Nick Dinsmore, so I might be wrong.) He'd be a decent pick-up for TNA.

Shelton's Mom

Charlie Haas

Paul London

I think Haas just came back into the company and they haven't even used him yet. It would make no sense at all to fire him already. London - I don't think they will fire him because he's over as a Cruiserweight, he has the look, a great wrestler and if they fire him they know TNA will pick him up and push em.

Agreed. I don't see any of the ROH cruisers (London, Spanky, Noble) getting released for the simple fact that they'd help TNA. Now Scotty, Funaki, and those guys on the other hand...not so safe.

I think Scotty and Funaki are safe. They're jobbers who know the WWE style so they can give a good evaluation on the new guys. Same goes with Val and Richards.

Snitsky, after getting way more over than he ever should have, has been dead weight for months now. I think the Spirit Squad will be taking over the Raw comedy jobber roles. That eliminates the need for Snitsky and Viscera. Tomko's probably done too, along with Rene and the Bashams who haven't done anything in forever. And God willing, hopefully all of the juniors will be fired at once. I don't know if OJ is gonna last much longer either.

Guest Flockmember37

I believe that the WWE is completely losing their concept of how to draw in their older fans. Sure they are getting a lot of younger audiences with Cena and Rey Mysterio Jr. but they aren't getting any older fans. In fact the older ones (like all my friends) are no longer watching nor care about WWE.

Now if they release all these guys, they need to work hard on creating new talent and getting them over in a traditional manner.

Look at how far Carlito has come since he first started.

Chris Masters too, HBK vs. Masters is one of my favorite matches from last year.

TNA would be a lot better if they got rid of that six sided ring, and got with the program. It's good that Double J isn't the champ, but how long will that last?

* Eugene

NOTE: I edited out a bunch of names ...

But if you take away the retard gimmick, Nick Dinsmore would be great for TNA. The guy can actually wrestle, and from what I've heard he's decent on the mic. (although I've never heard him talk as Nick Dinsmore, so I might be wrong.) He'd be a decent pick-up for TNA.

But who would take him seriously. Dinsmore is stuck with that gimmick wherever he goes now.

But who would take him seriously. Dinsmore is stuck with that gimmick wherever he goes now.

So he'll be Val Venis 2.0, in the sense that he can't get away from his non-serious gimmick no matter what else a promotion comes up with for him?

I hope they keep Viscera cause I've been digging V-Squared the few times they've been on. It gives Val something to do and Viscera not bad in his limited role. Besides at this rate WWE needs all the tag team it can create.

Tomko

Richards (Yeah, he's survived this long, but they've been paying him to sit at home for too long)

The Bashams

Vito

didnt realise those guys were still around! as for richards, i thought he left the company ages ago and only came back for a few weeks for that brief BWO skit after one night stand

Guest nokia

The recent comments by Stacy Kiebler about wwe will for sure put her in the dog houde, so it's safe to say that she's gone

Guest AndrewisyourHero
didnt realise those guys were still around! as for richards, i thought he left the company ages ago and only came back for a few weeks for that brief BWO skit after one night stand

That was Meanie.