TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

SWF Smarkdown Card for 2/27/06!

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents
SWF SMARKDOWN!
LIVE MONDAY 27th FEBRUARY from the SOLD OUT MTS CENTER in Winnipeg, Mannitoba, Canada!
(7pm EST, 10pm EST, check local listings)

The SWF moves north to Canada! Why? I don't know cos I don't know the geography, but J3 seems to think it makes sense! We have no less than SIX top-quality matches for you all, not only the Lethal Lottery but also someone gets a chance to go Hardcore, and a tumultous six-man tag!

OPENING PROMO: Kevin Coyote

MAIN EVENT
SIX-MAN TAG
El Luchadore Magnifico©, Jay Hawke© and The Crimson Skull vs. Wes Davenport, Landon 'La Cucaracha' Maddix© and 'The Icon' Max King©

Well, Magnifico got his claws into The Icon recently for starters; he also has a little something going on with Wes Davenport, seeing as how Wes is the NUMBER ONE CONTENDER and all. Maddix... well, he brought the goods for Lockdown's main event, and he's always ready for a little more spotlight. Siding with our long-reigning World Champion is the longer-reigning International Champion Jay Hawke, and malignant Super Villain, the Crimson Skull! Will he show the same fire in the main event, or will this unlikely teaming finally mean that ELM loses...? Tear it up, guys...
Rules: Only one man from each team in the ring at a time, use the tag ropes, one fall, countout and DQ in effect, etc.
Word Limit: 6000
Send To: Evolution (Z note: Duran may have internet problems on Monday, so please also send copies of your match to realitycheck)

LETHAL LOTTERY (Cross-Pool)
Stryke & Wildchild (1-0) vs Insane Luchador & Kevin Coyote (1-0)

Tagamania is still runnin' wild as we blaze towards From the Fire, and tension is building like low-quality wordplay in this description amongst the various entrants. Who will go to TLC? Will we see another upset from Kevadore? Will StryChild continue it's slightly unsuspected run of dominance? Will we ever give these teams legitimate names, isntead of blending the ones they have? No.
Word Limit: 4500
Send To: chirs3

CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE MATCH
DOUBLE THREAT
"The Divine Wind" Akira Kaibatsu© vs Zyon

Zyon lost the title to Akira Kaibatsu, but it could doom is angle to the blakest depths of hell, so here's a rematch to try and avoid that.
Rules: It's a standard cruiserweight title match. Y'see, it's called Double Threat because it was originally a TRIPLE Threat with Spike, but he can't be booked, so JJ changed it to this an effort to be clever. You fail.
Word Limit: 5000
Send To: realitycheck

ULTRAVIOLENT TITLE #1 CONTENDERSHIP MATCH
Michael Cross vs. The Masked Crusader

Cross done good against Maddix, and showed heart. Have a contendership match. Crusader promised big things in the Cold Front Classic last year but failed to deliver - now he's back for another shot at SWF glory!
Word Limit: 4000
Send To: janusd

LETHAL LOTTERY (Pool B)
Christian Fury & Mistress Sarah (1-1) vs. Ghost Machine 2.0 & Matt Myers (0-1)

Fight! Yeah, I'm out of stuff to say.
Send To: Justice

OPENING MATCH
LETHAL LOTTERY (Pool C)
Rush Hadrian & Todd Cortez (1-0) vs. Jimmy the Doom & Manson (2-0)

Rush, the quick replacement for JJ Johnson in the Lethal Lottery, has proven most effective paired with Todd Cortez in their first match together. They go up against the pairing of Jimmy the Doom and Manson, a team that, shockingly, has also proven most effective! Can Doom and Manson be the first to go a perfect 3-0 in the Lethal Lottery? Tune in to FIND OUT!
Send To: The Superstar

Send all promos and marked matches to chirs3.
Edited by realitycheck

I'm gonna need to write an awesome match. Good god, am I gonna have to write really well. And DAMN~! the loophole I used last time to get out of Triple Threat being null here.

No WC it isn't. FTF is being pushed back so we can all finish off our lovely Lethal Lolita matches, or whatever.

*goes to sleep and hopes to avoid dreaming about roster lists*

Guest OKCoyote

I hear that after Smarkdown there is one more Storm and one more Lockdown before FTF.

Decent card Toxx. So glad I'm not in the 6-man tag though.

I hear that after Smarkdown there is one more Storm and one more Lockdown before FTF.

This is indeed the case.

Also, this card is a gigantic Charlie Foxtrot in terms of Lethal Lottery happenings; namely, Pool C and the latter cross-pool match. I wouldn't start on those until somebody can come by and clear those up.

I've corrected the Lethal Lottery matches with the appropriate poolings. I've also corrected Toxxic's inability to use tags.

Next up, I'm going to correct Judge's face. I'm sure a great deal of you may enjoy that. Oh yeah.

EDIT: Actually, it occurs to me that the last match is going to present a small problem. I'm working on it...

-Z

Edited by realitycheck

ULTRAVIOLENT TITLE #1 CONTENDERSHIP MATCH

Michael Cross vs. The Masked Crusader

Cross done good against Maddix, and showed heart. Have a contendership match. Crusader promised big things in the Cold Front Classic last year but failed to deliver - now he's back for another shot at SWF glory!

Alright because

A) BlAmy is boned LL wise and can't actually make it to the "Pool Winner Vs Pool winner" match

and

B) Justice forgot to forward my booking request for Smarkdown if we didn't have a lottery match

I'd like to request that the Cross/Crusader winner doesn't actually get this title shot until after From the Fire

because I'm booked up to my eyeballs through the PPV (Lottery match on Storm, "booking request" on Lockdown after that and if you know anything about me by now you should know I'm planning ahead and have a PPV match already lined up)

First chance after the PPV though, first competitive show instead of recap show and you can book the title match against the winner. (of course I do have a couple of opportunities to lose the title before that but I'm just saying ;) )

thank you in advance

I'd like to request that the Cross/Crusader winner doesn't actually get this title shot until after From the Fire

I agree. Blank's been defending the title non-stop. Give him a break. GOOD LORD WON'T YOU GIVE HIM A BREAK, PEOPLE! HAVE A GOD-DAMN HEART!!

:P

I agree. Blank's been defending the title non-stop. Give him a break. GOOD LORD WON'T YOU GIVE HIM A BREAK, PEOPLE! HAVE A GOD-DAMN HEART!!

Coming from a guy who was GIVEN the tag-team titles and haven't defended them once to a guy who's had like 10 title defenses in his title run including double duty at the PPV and a title defense after the PPV I can only offer you a great big hearty

FUCK YOU

Especially considering that both Lockdown and From the Fire bookings will be Ultraviolent title related action.

Since I'm actually going to be fully booked up on each and every show from now on THROUGH the PPV I wanted to make it clear to the winner that it can't realistically be until after the PPV.

Stupid? blind?

No just fed up with people shitting all over me.

You need to rebook the main event, cause I'm taking this show off

Coming from a guy who was GIVEN the tag-team titles and haven't defended them once to a guy who's had like 10 title defenses in his title run including double duty at the PPV and a title defense after the PPV I can only offer you a great big hearty

FUCK YOU

Especially considering that both Lockdown and From the Fire bookings will be Ultraviolent title related action.

Since I'm actually going to be fully booked up on each and every show from now on THROUGH the PPV I wanted to make it clear to the winner that it can't realistically be until after the PPV.

Man, lighten up.

I was joking around because you're on here pleading when you really needn't do more then send a PM and check it's okay. You needn't have given that long of a reasoning, although I'm sure the mods appreciate the effort.

Trust me, if I wasn't in the middle of a virtually non-existant title reign I wouldn't have said anything. Anyone who's been around long knows that I can hardly be compared to Fallout in title defences...hence, why I thought I could joke about it. No offence meant, but whatever.

As far as the Tag Titles go, I didn't ask for this Lethal Lottery or the match at From The Fire. I didn't know about it before anyone else. I've never asked for a show off from defending the Tag Titles. I can't remember ever specifically asking that I don't defend a title and I've been here 3 years without so much as a month off (not counting my no-showing phases, natch). If somebody on CC wants me to defend the belts, I'll be more than happy.

It's fine, Landon. If Blank wants to be that way about things, it's not your fault.

The card has been re-edited to the best of my abilities, again. The main event has been changed somewhat, again.

-Z

It's fine, Landon. If Blank wants to be that way about things, it's not your fault.
And if you want to be a condesending git about it then hey go for it

without me

I'm out

Guest OKCoyote

Oh hell. While you all are arguing, please don't mind if I sneak up there and claim that there opening promo.

Big guy, I couldn't agree with you more.

Five bucks says the guy in that picture knows Thoth.

If I didn't know what Thoth looked like already, I'd say it was him.