TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

SWF Smarkdown Card for 2/27/06!

Hey, the Internets are serious business.

Edit: Just read the editified card, and morp @ being booked when I asked JJ in chat when he mentioned he was booking to not book me (You know, instead of asking one of the actual, legitimate bookers). Oh well. Time to fire up the writing machine!

And the bribe-o-matic so what I write wins.

I think the Cruiser Match was Double Impact, but I dunzo.

No, I changed it to Double Threat, as since Triple Threat = three people, so Double Threat = two people. I was trying to make it blatant that yes, Spike was in the match at one point.

Edit: And Drea, that's Zed's doing.

As far as the schedule goes, I finally got around to editing the TV dates thread. Sorry it took so long. :P

Next Lockdown is the last show before From the Fire, a special Tuesday PPV. Blame Peters. His idea for the Lottery and all.

Then we have a quick'n'dirty Aftershoxx Promo/Recap show 2 days later, and from there we're back on the regular schedule.

If anyone in the main event wants to get ahold of me, I'm more than willing to help. Provided that you give me enough time. I do have school and work.

Just a note for Max and/or Muzz, I'm gonna be away over the weekend as pretty much is usual. If there's something in my PM box on Sunday night that I can get Monday morning (GMT, natch) then I'll have time to finish it off no problem.

So... is it safe to assume that Pete is still on commentary, even given his promo on the board?