TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vampiro69

Autistic HS Senior basketball player

Guest Rrrsh
I doubt anyone talking shit on this kid could stroke it like he did in that game....so please shut the fuck up.

Shooting wide open, uncontested 3's? Not that hard, dude. Anyone who's on a hot shooting streak can do the same.

And if you watch the clip, no fucking way was the other team just letting him score out of sympathy. They were down double digits at the end of the 2nd half....this is Rochester, NY high school ball.....if you've ever watched high school basketball you can tell that the defenders weren't just letting him score at will....they were 'playing d' but they're just mediocre high school kids out on the court during a game they'd already lost....you can't expect them to be Kobe stoppers.

Did you even watch the clip?? I think after like the 4th 3-pointer he made... I wouldn't be standing 5 feet away from him, and half-assed raise my arm in the air like I'm defending him.

Leena and 2GOLD are aweful people and if I ever encountered people like them on my team when I coach, I would cut thier asses so fast.

Just pathetic.

Then you'll never be a successful coach. If this was like little league, where the point is to get all the kids on the field and eat ice cream afterwards, then fine. In high school, it's a competitive sport. Yes, I know it's not the most important sporting event in the world... but, it's still competition. And fixing competition goes against the entire fabric of sport.

I just don't see what's so bad about playing legit basketball against the kid. Who's to say he couldn't have shot just as well against true defense? That would mean a hell of a lot more then virtually stopping the game to let the retard score, and we all go "Awwww!".

I have been a Female Basketball Coach for the past 4 years, and in one of those years won the districts for the first time in my schools history. Now I am not saying I am John Thompson, but I am sucsessful. People with low morales like yourself destroy basketball teams. In Basketball, like all team sports in HS, Team chemistry and morale is huge. You saying an Austictic kid dream being lived out in the last regular season game that was already in the bag is pathetic shows how little of a person you are. And you would never fit in on a winning team.

Guest Princess Leena

I think it's great that the autistic kid got to play on court. Let him dribble around a bit... give him a soft shot or two in garbage time. He would have been just as happy doing that. Not virtually stopping the game, giving him 10 shots, so we make a spectacle out of the retarded kid. I find it morally reprehensible that people use this kid for a "feelgood story".

Jim Rome had the coach on his show today. I mean, it's a good story, I guess, but the way people are calling and e-mailing going "I was so touched and moved and I cried and cried and cried sob" is funny.

I hope those people don't rip their arms out trying to give themselves feel good hugs.

I'm tired of seeing the fucking story on ESPN every ten minutes. They let the kid jack up 13 shots in 3:49. Mathematically he was shooting the ball every 17.6 seconds. People don't shoot that much in a pick up game on the street. Even Kobe Bryant thinks the kid is a ball hog. To me, that wasn't a feel good story because it wasn't in the flow of competition. Everything about it was artificial.

Notice they didn't say he tossed up an airball at first and missed his second shot too. I applaud the kid for sticking to it, and the coach for giving him a break, but this is NOT Lance Armstrong coming back from cancer and winning 7 Tour De France's in a row no matter how hard ESPN pushes it.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Considering this kid's team won the game 79-43

I heard he had 22 while everybody else had 21.

This genuinely made me laugh. Fine work.

Notice they didn't say he tossed up an airball at first and missed his second shot too.

Yeah..they did.

Notice they didn't say he tossed up an airball at first and missed his second shot too.

Yeah..they did.

No they didn't. The original clip package from however long ago just mentioned him hitting 6 threes and scoring 20 points in the last 4:19 of the game. The extended, 5 minute piece they started airing this week, mentioned he went 7-13, 6-10 from 3 and missed his first two shots. I've seen this shit so many times on ESPN that the stats are burned into my brain already.

I have never saw the 5 minute piece and I knew that he missed the first two shots and went 7-13.

I wasn't there.

Thus, the had to have said it.

I have never saw the 5 minute piece and I knew that he missed the first two shots and went 7-13.

I wasn't there.

Thus, the had to have said it.

Kid mentioned it in one of his interviews. I want to see a Down Syndrome kid start on the high school football team. Now that's a feel good story. Or a kid who worked through his disability to make it on the team and prove himself. That's an amazing story. And I know there are a couple of kids who have done that. Where the heck are the stories for those poor kids?

Bump

This kid I work with graduated from J Mac's high school last year. J Mac was dating a really fat chick of normal intellegence. So the kid goes up to J Mac and asks how his relationship is going. J Mac said it wosn't so good. The kid was like why, are you not getting any action. J Mac was no I'm getting some action. The kid was like what's that mean, making out. J Mac was like no, more than making out. So my co worker asks what does that mean? So J Mac says that she fingered him in the asshole last night, and after she was done he slaper her in the face and broke up with her.

Guest Vitamin X

Whatever, I laughed. Even though it was terrible. Or maybe because of it. Either way.