TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UZI Suicide

I want to punch James Blunt right in the fucking face

Guest Felonies!

songs that I could put in my top 10 U2 song list (which changes daily)

1 With or Without You

2 Where The Streets Have No Name

3 Sunday Bloody Sunday

4 New Year's Day

5 The Unforgettable Fire

6 I Will Follow

7 The Fly

8 Beautiful Day

9 Drowning Man

0 Bullet The Blue Sky

Bump. This has held up remarkably well, much to my surprise, except I've gotten sick of "The Fly" and "Bullet the Blue Sky" lately. Sub in "All I Want Is You" and "Ultraviolet."

I like the song that opens the album, High.

I'll go against the grain here: I like the song. He's got a unique enough voice that it works.

Neither Coldplay nor Keane is terrible. You just have to have a taste for that type of Euro emo-rock.

Jesus, guys.

Guest Felonies!

There were like three to five months where I just hated Corey Lazarus. Guy just drove me up a wall with the shit he said. Couldn't stand a thing about him. I think much higher of him now, though.

This thread leads me to believe some people are going to be devastated when James Morrison finally crosses over to the states. That "Wonderful World" song was horrible

Its shit that the corps try to pass off for music like this that makes me glad I got an 60GB mp3 player for christmas last year.

And even happier that I got it back from the factory on Friday after sending it off for repair.

And happier still that I am stuck in the 80s from a musical standpoint.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"
This thread leads me to believe some people are going to be devastated when James Morrison finally crosses over to the states.

So will he be breaking on through to the other side?

Yeah! And Justin Timberlake too!!! I mean what is he, gay or something?....

Well he is copying Corey Feldman copying Michael Jackson and apparently stole Robbie Williams gimmick and Andy/Barry Gibbs voice depending on which song Timberland is producing.

This thread leads me to believe some people are going to be devastated when James Morrison finally crosses over to the states. That "Wonderful World" song was horrible

Amusingly enough, I actually heard another James Morrison song on XM a month or two back, called "You Give Me Something"...and I liked it.

I still hate that James Blunt :asshole2: