TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

Thoth Report 2-26-06

Like they tried to bring back the IGNWF 6 times. They failed each time. I try and delete all new posts. It's fun.

And my god Thoth, that was actually entertaining. I want to be in it now. And wow you said all of that as the show finished. Scary.

Edited by crusen86

For the record, it wasn't ME who attempted to bring that back, I just got hooked into doing that shit by Nick (who used to post here) where I did all the work and he cleared it with the admins.

So...yeah.

Guest Evolution

Being in on the next one would be super, but I'm self-conscious about my roommates listening to me talking about an e-fed online. So hopefully they'll leave soon and I can do this in privacy.

I like 'Drea's pronounced southern accent.

I wish I had signed up on this one, in retrospect. Having the power of CC would've added an interesting twist to the discussion.

Or given me an excuse to laugh maniacally at least once, whatever.

-Z

Guest The Satanic Angel

I'd be the one to say 'y'all', despite never truely being 'southern'.

There's a ton of stuff I could have said to be super-southern, including 'mash', as in "Did you mash that button?" instead of "Did you push the button?", fixing to do something, as in "I am fixing to punch you in the fucking face." and other vernacularosities. And colloquialismsery. With goblins.

God damn you people.

I just downloaded this, to listen to it before I head to work, and what do I see?

Thirty minutes long!

Not enough time to listen to it before I head out. So now I have to spend all day at work waiting, agonizing, counting down the seconds until I can come home and listen to it.

Grrr...

Edited by chirs3

Hilarious, and I'm terrified by how much Mag sounds like this really, really douchey kid I know. Not to say that you sound douchey, but you sound kinda like this one douche.

Awesome stuff. Thoth is a Necro Butcher fan? Fantastic. Also, in other news, Thoth if you enjoy Dragon's Gate you should search YouTube for some CHIKARA. It's a US indy fed, but it's lucha based and I think they're influenced by Dragon's Gate too. Lot of comedy and there's some decent wrestling in there too. Pity I don't have any computer time and there's big time difference problems meaning I wouldn't be able to get involved myself. But who knows.

Hilarious, and I'm terrified by how much Mag sounds like this really, really douchey kid I know. Not to say that you sound douchey, but you sound kinda like this one douche.

I knew it was a bad idea to let people hear my voice.

Oh well. If I was entertaining, it was worth it.

Really good show, with Thoth's radio personality, Magnifico's laughing, Akira showing his wrestling knowledge and then being kicked off and Godrea being Godrea it was a fun listen.

Sorry to be getting to this so late; I can honestly say that it was better than I expected it to be. I didn't get any of the arcade stuff, though, as I haven't set foot in one since they put Marvel vs. Capcom on Dreamcast... aside from my one embarrassing DDR experience, of course...

I didn't really notice Drea's accent, as most of my relatives have much stronger accents themselves, but I guessing that she really likes Mitch Hedberg...