TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

The Youtube Thread

Iron Sheik hates B. Brian Blair. Holy shit does he hate that guy.

He threatens B. Brian Blair "that jabroni, faggot, sonuvabitch" with a "suplex, camel clutch, and then fuck his ass".

Watch this.

Then again it's prolly a work.

I hate to hijack this thread, but I have a question about the actual downloading process... I can't get the videos I download off Youtube to play on my computer. I'm using a Mac, which might be the cause of the problem, but I don't know. Could someone tell me if it's that, or if I'm doing something else wrong?

Oh, and so I contribute...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OZEZBQYEd3Q&search=puroresu

There's Jumbo Tsuruta vs. Mitsuharu Misawa.

Guest wildpegasus
Why are some youtube videos fast and others so slow that you have to pause it to wait for it to finish?

I'm not too sure why myself. Sometimes I just do two at once so I can save time and get the job done quicker.

Hey ChaosRage -- I upped my Pac-Man highscore a little bit. Check it out!

Holy CRAP, that was some MASSIVE heat Rock got for insulting the Kings.

Sacramento is a huge mark town and the Kings are about the only thing we've got going for us.

Why are some youtube videos fast and others so slow that you have to pause it to wait for it to finish?

Depends on the quality and length of the video (Most of the small clips are under 5 MB, while 30 minute videos can be over 50 MB.) but I also suspect network traffic slows everything down at times.

For converting FLV to AVI or WMV, I like using the shareware copy of CinemaForge at download.com.

AWESOME match between Colt Cabana and Beef Wellington. BRILLIANT, even. The nip up spots are fucking tremendous. I am going to go to an indy show this week that has Jerry Lynn, Alex Shelley, and Sonjay Dutt - who I all like - but the reason I am going is for Beef Wellington.

The nip up spot(s) alone make this a MOTYC, whenever it was. Fucking amazing stuff. Better than 99% of the stuff I've seen in the past few years.

Don't know if they're on there, but if anyone could find some awesome video packages/top of the show video hype thingies, that would be great. Like the "In One Hour" from JD2000, or the "If Life Was Fair" from Summerslam 1997.

Guest wildpegasus
Great match.

But am I the only one who expected Chris Benoit's tag team partner from WCW when I read "Beef Wellington"?

I get tricked all the time by that.

His Stampede tag team partner as well. At the beginning it was "Beef" but really early into his Stampede career he changed it to "Biff" so it's actually "Biff Wellington".

The Million Dollar Man could have been an over the top, goofy gimmick, but Ted pulled it off PERFECTLY. Hell, he could come back tomorrow and be insanely over.

I remember that vignette from an old Coliseum video. He had the most evil laugh I've ever heard.

I thought it was funny how he wore his wrestling outfit to go shopping. I wonder if he was wearing the "half" shirt. I loved that promo piper did on him in 91 where he gave him a FULL shirt to wear.

What right does that fat kid have to call anyone fat? I saw this video and it made me feel bad for CZW.

And Rudo you just made me a Colt Cabana fan.

A CA Indy Wrestling Fed, I do tech stuff for called Brawl

Some of the wrestlers you see are Vic Grimes, Pogo-2000 (Pogo the clown of XPW), Rik Luxary, Jason Vega (one of my trainers), Helfyre (Also one of my trainers), Ryan Cade, and Bonzai Bruce Bokkai.

Don't watch this at work but definately check it out. A really good woman wrestles a guy amateur style in a thong and takes him to school. Sexy and good wrestling.

here it is

AWESOME match between Colt Cabana and Beef Wellington. BRILLIANT, even. The nip up spots are fucking tremendous. I am going to go to an indy show this week that has Jerry Lynn, Alex Shelley, and Sonjay Dutt - who I all like - but the reason I am going is for Beef Wellington.

You don't like Dan Paysan? Wassamatta you?