TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

The Youtube Thread

What's up with those Razor vignettes? They seem to be from the 1993 Rumble pregame show but I remember those bits being from well before then. I'm thinking originally in the Summer of 1992.

They are from the summer of '92, but they are being replayed as part of the buildup to Hart-Razor at the 93 Rumble. As the clip ends you hear Sean Mooney intro a montage of Razor scoring wins in the WWE.

By wrestling music video standards, that's a ***** classic.

I just look back and think if you teamed white Canadian english rapper Snow up the Heart foundation, you could have had a rudiculous but entertaining feud.

Well, it was a pretty good match any way you look at it, but the most likely reason was that Foley's wife and kids were front row. Beyond the Mat really played up how truly horrified they were, screaming and crying after the repeated chairshots. There's even a pic of Colette/Dewey/Noelle crying ringside in Mick's first book.

After seeing that Giant Gonzales clip with the Harts, I have to say that he is far better than the Great Khali.

Can you believe it?

Not to mention that The Rock neglected to even check on Mick after the match, which really pissed Foley off.

I thought Rock had gone to the back after the match to see how Mick was doing. Then again, I could be mistaken cause it's been awhile since I've seen Beyond The Mat.

After seeing that Giant Gonzales clip with the Harts, I have to say that he is far better than the Great Khali.

Can you believe it?

I was thinking the same thing when I saw that clip. At least Gonzales was showing some personality out there. He looked like he was having more fun there than at any point in the WWF.

Foley said just about every friend he had in the WWF checked on him, except The Rock.

In Beyond the Mat it showed a very very short clip of the Rock checking on Foley after the match.

This is the quote from Mick Foley's book:

When I left the arena, I was troubled by the fact that one wrestler had not come in and checked on me. This would bother me for a long time, and in truth it is something that I have still not forgotten, nor entirely forgiven. Of all the visitors who came into that room, The Rock was not among them.

Foley had earlier mentioned that everyone from Billy Gunn to Darren Drozdov had checked on him.

When I left the arena, I was troubled by the fact that one wrestler had not come in and checked on me. This would bother me for a long time, and in truth it is something that I have still not forgotten, nor entirely forgiven. Of all the visitors who came into that room, The Rock was not among them.

Foley had earlier mentioned that everyone from Billy Gunn to Darren Drozdov had checked on him.

See I read that too, I had already seen "Wrestling with SHadows" and I was almost convinced that there was footage of the Rock and Foley (and Foley's family) talking after the match - anyone seen it recently who can confirm it 100%?