TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

The Youtube Thread

Guest wildpegasus
Does anyone have or know where I can get Disco Inferno's parody of Konnan's Music Video.

If anyone can find that gem they'll be the hero of the IWC.

Does anyone have or know where I can get Disco Inferno's parody of Konnan's Music Video.

If anyone can find that gem they'll be the hero of the IWC.

If anyone has a copy of Spring Stampede 99 or Spring break Nitro 99, I know it was shown on those 2 events

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pJnUkudFS_8&amp...er%20the%20edge

WWF OVer the edge as Owen died, it's a little creepy to know that all these video packages and stuff were going on while Owen was essentially dead in the ring. Does anyone have any links to what wrestlers said during the show regarding the incident? I know Debra for one mentioned it in her backstage interview, or so I've heard. I'd be interested to see that, since Youtube failed in that regard. However here is the tribute from Raw the next night, or at least some of it:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pJnUkudFS_8&amp...er%20the%20edge

What the hell is the context behind the Brock vs. Angle kiss?

I forget exactly, but it looks like it was on sd, no commentary so it may have been off-air. Got to check the archives.

I think it was during their feud in summer 03

Some of those surprised me. Especially considering how short they were.

I hadn't seen those in years.

I didn't remember Eddie and Alex fuckin' Wright, having two each.

One in English, one in Spanish and German, respectively.

But, I'm tellin' ya, Nash was coked tha fuck out, man.

And Hall was all Chico, and threw the toothpick.

I marked the fuck out for that whole video.

I hadn't seen those in quite awhile. I was actually surprised that Benoit cut a better rant then Eddie did.

P.S BorneAgain, your Futurama banner is cool but why does Leela have an eyepatch instead of only one eye?

Yeah Benoit's and Giant's impressed me in their effectiveness.

As for the banner, I'm not sure. I'm guessing the artist felt the picture was weird enough with Zoidberg as creepy looking doctor and Fry as psuedo-androgynous.

BTW, The Dudley Boys Start a Near Riot in Georgia

As for the banner, I'm not sure. I'm guessing the artist felt the picture was weird enough with Zoidberg as creepy looking doctor and Fry as psuedo-androgynous.

No Amy Wong. Sad. :(

Holy shit Nash was coked out of his mind.

lmao. unless he was just messing around

great clips

I doubt it dude, Michaels: booze, pills, coke, weed, minor steriods etc. Waltman: booze, pills, coke, weed, Exstasy,etc., Hall: booze, pills, alchohol, coke, beer, weed, bourbun, exstacy, booze, etc.Credible, pills, coke, weed, etc. Spicolli was a dude they hung with, and he O.D.ed like a week after joining, even HHH has problems with steriod addiction, and probably pops pills.

Then on top of that, various shoot interview from these goys will tell you how fucked up they were back then, Nash talks about all the coke, wee, booze, bitches, whatever, and anytime the nWo came out for a promo, or to take over the announce table, they were always coked up/drunk/high and shit.

I'm just saying, the way he did that VG promo had all sorts of signs that dude was tweaking.