TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

The Youtube Thread

Videos work but search is still broke.

I uploaded this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RUPfo1q1c0

Eddie's heel turn against Chyna.

Just how fucking awesome was Eddie as a heel. No wonder Orton hated the guy so much. I didn't even like Chyna and Eddie was one of my favorite wrestlers, but when I saw that on TV, even I felt like kicking his ass for doing that to her. :)

I love reading my Youtube comments.

LOLOLOLO edie IS So Freakin Funny Its A shame That He Died Check Out The Eddie Tribute That I MAde

jeff ahrdy is comin back YEHAWWW wwe its gnna be exciting agen u guys can go www.wwe.com to check it out

wresteling is so fake, if u say its not, well get me some proof ok

i like this video because its so funny and eddie is in it

yo CDN you know wat you think he is just a piece of crap but if you think about it I don't think you can entertain ppl like him so shut the fuck up bitch you discrace

whoever it was that was talkin that shit,i knew eddy and he'd just pray for you, myself on the other hand well.....FUCK YOU BITCH!

Eddy is w/out a doubt best all around worker of all time. Peace B w/U ed

Man, i feel sorry for chyna, she has to be scolded like that! I just can't see a woman sad and crying like dat!!!! Its like she's forced to continue her relationship wit eddie like nothin happened. Does anyone agree??

Holy shit Nash was coked out of his mind.

lmao. unless he was just messing around

great clips

I doubt it dude, Michaels: booze, pills, coke, weed, minor steriods etc. Waltman: booze, pills, coke, weed, Exstasy,etc., Hall: booze, pills, alchohol, coke, beer, weed, bourbun, exstacy, booze, etc.Credible, pills, coke, weed, etc. Spicolli was a dude they hung with, and he O.D.ed like a week after joining, even HHH has problems with steriod addiction, and probably pops pills.

Then on top of that, various shoot interview from these goys will tell you how fucked up they were back then, Nash talks about all the coke, wee, booze, bitches, whatever, and anytime the nWo came out for a promo, or to take over the announce table, they were always coked up/drunk/high and shit.

I'm just saying, the way he did that VG promo had all sorts of signs that dude was tweaking.

well color me stupid. Nash always acts stupid on tv so you never know with him. sorry I hadnt seen all those shoot tapes, now I want to

and its not like nash would care enough about a video game clip to be sober I guess

wow cool. This couldnt have been too long before he returned to the WWF to team with Neidhart

whats with all the jumpiness in this?

anyhow at the end is shows the begin of a brian pillman-barry windham match, with Barry coming tothe ring to his cool theme song

Holy shit... Nash looked REALLY horrible in that Nitro Rant... "pick me...pick me... come on..."

At least Hall was coherent.

Flair's was awesome too.

Alex Wright's SPIN OF DOOM~! before his promos was awesome.

Request: Maybe Im not looking hard enough, but if anyone happnens to come upon the episode of Raw where Bob Backlund get Jerry Lawler to say "I quit Mr Backlund" seconds after applying the chicken wing on him during the Kings Court, could you pass it on?

That always cracked me up.

Hey....thanks in advance.

Request: Maybe Im not looking hard enough, but if anyone happnens to come upon the episode of Raw where Bob Backlund get Jerry Lawler to say "I quit Mr Backlund" seconds after applying the chicken wing on him during the Kings Court, could you pass it on?

That always cracked me up.

Hey....thanks in advance.

Add to that when he put the chicken wing on wimpy, fragile WWF magazine editor Lou Gianfriedo (sp?) leading up to SurSer94.