TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

The Youtube Thread

Here's one I betcha don't remember: That wacky Marquis of Queensbury Cup between Ric Flair and Steven Regal, with five five-minute matches, and scorekeepers.

Match #5

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lR4XHhSFXqY&feature=related

I don't watch TNA but SharkBoy might suck me in.

I don't know.....blatantly ripping off a character like that makes TNA look bush league. They ALWAYS do it. First with Sonny Siaki trying to be The Rock.....then James and Billy Gunn bullshit constantly. Ripping off the music. Now Sharkboy thinking he's Austin. Shit is weak.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lR4XHhSFXqY&feature=related

I don't watch TNA but SharkBoy might suck me in.

I don't know.....blatantly ripping off a character like that makes TNA look bush league. They ALWAYS do it. First with Sonny Siaki trying to be The Rock.....then James and Billy Gunn bullshit constantly. Ripping off the music. Now Sharkboy thinking he's Austin. Shit is weak.

Well, like I said I really don't catch much TNA. Too bad they constantly have to pull shit like that because the Sharkboy stuff is actually pretty well done.

I agree. Right before the glass shattered, the crowd seemed like they were ready to explode, and then low and behold, Austin shows up..

The pop Austin got when he entered and the one Foley got when he won the match are insane, really.

I'm glad they put this stuff up on YouTube, because this stuff was a lot of fun to watch, even now.

Awesome find. Is Rodney Yokozuna w/o all the weight? I see Fatu chillin out. And God bless Dr D. He even cracks a smile near the end. Notice how Vince got the masked woman out of there when she started screaming after getting crused by the Samoans and Steele.

Bloopers, Bleeps, and Bodyslams is by far the most underrated Coliseum Video made. Between the Vachon wedding, Adonis's tour of the bowery, cooking w/ the Samoans, and the lovelorn segments, you've got some rasslin comedy gold.