TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

The Youtube Thread

So what the hell was all that with Savage, Hogan and Sting in the cage about? They all stand around for 3 hours and then Macho suddenly clotheslines Sting and leaves.

I didn't get the "botch" of that part. I think that was from February of 1997 when Macho Man joined Sting in the rafters for a few weeks, then Savage said Fuck it and went NWO.... actually I think Savage turned on Piper ...ahhhhhhh

That was actually from Uncensored 98. Savage and Hogan hadn't been getting along so they had a cage match. Sting showed up to help Savage,but he attacked Sting fo no real reason. This led to the Sting -Savage world title match, and actually was the beginning of the nWo faction split.

Actually if you watch "Savage - Behind the Madness" Docu on Youtube. WCW ran the same angle w/ Sting getting turned on by Savage 2 years in a row. I think Savage lost 2 Hogan two years in a row due to Nash's interference - Something like that.

I'd been looking for

for a while too. I guess it's on the new Flair DVD, but I never got around to buying or borrowing it. Still, Flair's promo on HHH before their match is probably my favourite moment of one of the most memorable nights in Raw's history.

I don't really know the validity of this (because they didn't have Titantron videos back in the mid-90s), but here's what is listed as Shawn Michaels' first Titantron with a completely different version of Sexy Boy that has neither Shawn or Sherri on vocals. It sounds like the absolute original version of the song.

I don't really know the validity of this (because they didn't have Titantron videos back in the mid-90s), but here's what is listed as Shawn Michaels' first Titantron with a completely different version of Sexy Boy that has neither Shawn or Sherri on vocals. It sounds like the absolute original version of the song.

WOW..... I guess you DO NOT own WWF the Music Volume 2!!!! That song is the last track on the cd and is ABSOLUTELY NOT the original version. Its a remake of HBK's Sexy Boy theme, the original version is the Sherri Martel version of Sexy Boy, followed by the current version Shawn sings. That song on Volume 2 was always funny to me because it sounds like Vince McMahon singing it :-)

There's a Ric Flair bit that my buddy and I have been using a lot: "Bret Hart, pics of himself all over his living room? Not a legend! Mick Foley, human stunt double? Not a legend!"

Anyone know when this was from? I thought it was from a Raw in 2005 or so, but part of me thinks it was from an Off The Record. Moreso, anyone have the vid?

There's a Ric Flair bit that my buddy and I have been using a lot: "Bret Hart, pics of himself all over his living room? Not a legend! Mick Foley, human stunt double? Not a legend!"

Anyone know when this was from? I thought it was from a Raw in 2005 or so, but part of me thinks it was from an Off The Record. Moreso, anyone have the vid?

I missed that promo when it aired and have always wanted to see it. I believe it was from around Taboo Tuesday 2004 when he was about to face Randy Orton.

One of my favorite segments from 2006.

awesome segment there, I always loved when King Booker would get pissed and drop his faux English accent. "I don't speak ebonics!" LMAO

Better than the apparant Scarface impression he was doing on last night's TNA show.

I missed that promo when it aired and have always wanted to see it. I believe it was from around Taboo Tuesday 2004 when he was about to face Randy Orton.

Your info was enough. I didn't know what to search on YouTube until you offered Taboo and Randy.

He actually calls Foley a human stuntman. Ah! I see, he's a human stuntman as opposed to...?

The greatest entrance in AWA history (well, from the relatively little I've seen):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWpR1qcPzQA

I clicked this thinking "Lame. It won't be Badd Company with the coke whores stripping in time with the music."

Link delivers. It's the greatest entrance in wrestling history.

Watching the old AWA eps on ESPN Classic, it's a damn shame Paul Diamond didn't have an ounce of charisma. His in-ring work was just fine but his promos were dreadfully stiff and unfocused.

But those coke whores were fuckin hot. The big hair and the $1.99 sunglasses makes my heart melt everytime. Like two refugees from the Bikini Car Wash Company.