TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

The Youtube Thread

I'm wondering something.

If anyone has it on a tape or anything, you think they could post a video of Virgil as Million Dollar Champion in a match?

I mean, he had the belt from August to November, he had to have had at least ONE televised match as Million Dollar Champion, right?

...I don't know how that thought came up, it just did.

Above is CLASH WRESTLING, the video is a short music video detailing 1/24 live event. SCOTTY 2 HOTTY made his return, also featuring CAMERON SKYY, JACK NIGHT, TOMMY TYDIE, DAVE MANZO, DRAGON KREED & more!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzFC0RcefS8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzFC0RcefS8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I love that interview . . .

What the fuck was the Anvil talking about?

Marty's woooo was a little frightening.

Since when is being taken downtown a threat?

Warrior sounds par for the course compared to the rest of his team.

Randy Savage vs. Rick Steiner at the Tokyo Dome in January 2000, which as far as I know is Savage's last ever singles match. Wacky entrance attire on Savage - it looks like he's wearing the Gobbledygooker on his shoulders.

Just off camera was the pile of coke....

Being totally serious, as an ex-coke user, watching that really made me want to do a few fat lines.