TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

The Youtube Thread

&"> &" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

The Coliseum Home Video Introduction

&"> &" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

The Coliseum Home Video Introduction 2nd Version (The music was the theme song for the WWF WrestleMania NES video game).

WWF WrestleMania III: Bigger, Better, Badder Coliseum Home Video Exclusives!

WWF WrestleMania IV: What The World Is Watching Coliseum Home Video Exclusives!

WWF WrestleMania VI: The Ultimate Challenge commercial!

WWF WrestleMania VI: The Ultimate Challenge Coliseum Home Video Exclusives!

WWF WrestleMania VIII Hotline commercial!

WWF WrestleMania VIII Fan Fest!

The Coliseum Home Video Introduction

The Coliseum Home Video Introduction 2nd Version (The music was the theme song for the WWF WrestleMania NES video game).

It saddens me that I will never again relive the experience of walking down to the video store and renting old Coliseum Videos in giant clamshell cases. :(

Re: Gilbert

"[benoit] won't draw a dime."

What were the buys on Rumble '04 and 'Mania 20?

"I would cut your head off if you took my livelihood."

Not knowing anything about the IRL fighting abilities of either man, something tells me that Benoit could've probably murdered him.

"People were changing the station when he came on."

Didn't Chris Benoit shine as one of the VERY few brightspots of WCW in late '99? I could've sworn that he was always loved by the fans and the smarks sure did suck his nuts, and he DEFINITELY go over after that awesome Best of 7 series with Booker...yet people changed the station. Riiiiiiiiight.

Re: Gilbert

"[benoit] won't draw a dime."

What were the buys on Rumble '04 and 'Mania 20?

"I would cut your head off if you took my livelihood."

Not knowing anything about the IRL fighting abilities of either man, something tells me that Benoit could've probably murdered him.

"People were changing the station when he came on."

Didn't Chris Benoit shine as one of the VERY few brightspots of WCW in late '99? I could've sworn that he was always loved by the fans and the smarks sure did suck his nuts, and he DEFINITELY go over after that awesome Best of 7 series with Booker...yet people changed the station. Riiiiiiiiight.

That was Mike Graham

I laughed at the Beniot line...not sure if your intention was to be funny