TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Golgo 13

I'm Completely Lost

For all of you who don't remember the screenname, this is Manson. My old computer finally kicked the bucket in early January and that's why I've been inactive, not that there's much of a difference. Anyway, there's no way in hell I'm reading through nearly two months worth of stuff and I'm surprised I'm even being booked still, so if someone could give me some quick updates so I can get up to speed it would be appreciated.

Stryke is no-showing, ELM is awesome, Drea has a funny character, JJ is being super modest and ditched his character, I'm underachieving, shows are late, and Blank got in an argument.

Nothing's changed.

Actually, no, Stryke IS showing. Nevermind.

Guest The Satanic Angel

It's interesting how your thread hasn't gotten any views, but has three replies ... it's like you're not really here!

This post didn't happen!

*applause*

Akira, you DEFINITELY belong here. First the duck cocks graph, and now starting fights with Spike.

I'm not starting a fight, I'm just making jokes. Everyone takes their flaws too seriously.

I'm a lazy, grammar lacking, feminie looking (and apparently sounding), Internet radio show participant with my mom. Normally when people point out these things, I laugh. Laughing at yourself is something a lot of people need to learn how to do.

Bah. I bet you don't look as feminine as that picture of me where I look like a lesbian.

...on second thoughts, I probably shouldn't be boasting about that.

Bah. I bet you don't look as feminine as that picture of me where I look like a lesbian.

...on second thoughts, I probably shouldn't be boasting about that.

Well I've quoted it now, so it's here forever, barring admin intervention.

*applause*

Akira, you DEFINITELY belong here. First the duck cocks graph, and now starting fights with Spike.

The Spike fighting is always cute at first.

Pfft.

I can admit when I see a nice burn. And that was NICE.

Guest step up, ghetto blaster.

aw, Spike is still the perennial whipping boy! it's comforting that some things in our lives are constants.

Dear Spike,

WE'LL ALL FLOOOOAAAT ONN, OOO-KAYYY! DON'T YOU WORRY, EVEN WHEN THINGS GET HEAAAVY, WE'LL ALL FLOAT ON ANYWAY!

Love, Windy.

P.S I just listened to that song twice in a row, and forced it into post.

I should start a poll to see whether 'Windy' or 'Jennykins' is considered the lamer nickname.