TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

Smarkdown Comments

Would've cranked out some commercials, but the show was late enough as it was. We'll be fixing that next show.

Big show tonight - Akira/Zyon in particular is worth checking out, as is the Furious Mistress tag match... we've got a returneeeeeeee~!

And Jimmy rules. Again.

Landon Maddix: "The consequences simply do not matter. Fines, suspensions, de-pushes. Not a problem."

Hmmm..... consequences don't matter, eh?

You've done gone and tempted him now.

Good show - but there was a part missing sadly :( I posted it on the side since it's critical to the next show.

Thumbs up to Akira for a HUGE title defense and another one to Cross for winning a shot at me after the PPV good stuff

and the Straight-Bread sensation goes 3 and 0, it's the Cinder-Jimmy story of the Lethal Lottery :D

Bring on the last round of the Lottery!!

Straight-bread is the greatest thing in the history of this fed. Congratulations to Akira for proving that he is worthy of that belt (how many long counts though? How many? ;) ), IL and Coyote continue to tear shit up, SEAN DAVIS IS BACK, MOTHERFUCKERS!! Crimson Skull pinning Max King is great... and awesome promo from Landon, by the way. He even sounds like Toxxic used to :)

I see no sign of the Clan though. And this displeases me.

My match was horrible, and I'm embarssed for turning in such utter trash. I hope by this next show I can get it together. I had the flu all weekend and got on to write Monday night, and put as little effort into it as anyone has ever done. Probably one of the worst things I've ever written, ever. Just horrible.

Looking forward to making it through the show, though. The main event is particularly interesting, because it seems all the top names are there. The winning match is probably well written and I'm sure there's a lot to learn there.

'Grats to Akira, I'm overjoyed about your victory. Couldn't be happier, considering the fact that I was seriously pushing you to put out a great match. Glad you came through, man, I'm excited to see what you put together.

Sign in to follow this