TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CED Ordonez

Swf/sjl wrestler location thread

Guest CED Ordonez

Just curious where the SWF and SJL people call home. Actual locations in contrast to your wrestler's location.

I'm actually from a suburb of Sacramento, CA, home of the Sacramento Kings, most notorious for the FOURTH QUARTER BLOW-UP!!! Go Kings! WOOOOoooo...ahh fuck it...

Guest Muzz

Adelaide, Australia. The City of Churches.

Oh, and the drug capital of Australia. Crusen and Crowe are from here as well.

Guest Ace309

My character is me, so I actually live in Buffalo. (A suburb, actually, but I go to school at the University at Buffalo)

My character is around what I was supposed to be since I have a six foot two dad around 210 pounds. I still have a chance to grow to about 5'9 or 5'10 but it's strange...I'm the Philly kid that had two choices. To play Division II college baseball for a little bit of money or Division I tennis for a lot. Guess what I got forced into picking...

Philly loves to keep their own students so I'm still here. Damn this school for offering my parents more money and damn tennis for being so much like baseball. I'll bet ten dollars that I'd be good at golf too.

Why couldn't I have been better than JV in basketball. ;)

Guest Tod deKindes

I am possibly the only French-Canadian in this entire conglomerate known as SWF/SJL.

And yes, I do know what conglomerate means, so shut up.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

West Coast Florida resident, University of Virginia student...and definitely not from Amsterdam.  Heh.

Guest Smeghead

My character comes from Phoenix, Arizona, but I actually live in Mesa, which is about 20 miles east of Phoenix.  During the school year I live in Tucson.

Denver. All my life.

Relating to Denver, I'd like to take this moment in time to say Damn Fucking Avalanche.

Thank you.

Guest HVilleThugg

Washington DC...NW DC to be exact.  I'm a born and raised DC native, but I moved to Hyattsville for a while for middle and high school...hence the "HVille" in my name.  Now I"m back in the nation's capitol, holding it down.

Da "alwasys holds it down" H

Guest redbaron51

Port Colborne Ontario, Canada. (near buffalo ny & Niagara Falls). Second place in Canada for growing and smoking pot, and old folk capital in Canada per population,

Originally born in Budapest Hungary

Guest Ash Ketchum

Ash was originally born in Los Angeles, moved to Regina, Saskatchewan with his Canadian dad and American mom, and then moved to Tampa sometime later, after college.

IRL, I live 30-35 miles NE of Detroit, about, oh, an hour and a half or two hours from Czar Galatea's pad in London.

Relating to Denver, I'd like to take this moment in time to say Damn Fucking Avalanche.

And I'd like to say GO WINGS! :D

~Ash Ketchum, SWF Superstar~

Guest midnight_burn
And I'd like to say GO WINGS! :D

GO HURRICANES!!!

-=Carolina for Stanley Cup champs!=-

Guest Grand Slam

Grand Slam is from Lincoln, Nebraska which has led some people to believe that the real me is from somewhere around there...

Nope.  I am from a suburb of Dayton, Ohio.  The same town (more or less) that King is from, in fact.

Amd, thanks to our proximity to Columbus, Ohio, we have great seats to the King of the Ring baby!!!!  Whooo!!!

Guest Sydney_Sky

Sydney is from Los Angeles, California .. like I am. I was born and raised there.

I currently live in Florida. Yay. Err.

Guest Chuck Woolery

Blah... I wish I lived in Canada.  No such luck.  Instead, I live in Littleton, NH, middle of fucking nowhere.. and about an hour and a half from Sherbrooke.  Whoo.

- Mike Van Siclen.

O, Canada... I wish you were my home and native laaaand..

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Both Flexxx and me now live in Rochester, New York. Because I know where Tom Flesher is, i feel tempted to go over to that university and tell him in his face that he sucks so much, vacuum cleaners pity him.

...and then get ripped apart, limb by limb, since he's an actual wrestler. Fuck.

Maybe that's not such a good idea. Scratch that.

--Insane Clown Wimp

Guest Ash Ketchum

Heh... I know where like half you guys live.

Well, the towns and such.

Looks like I'm going to raid Flexxx's house this summer on my way to Boston... :D

IRL, I live 30-35 miles NE of Detroit, about, oh, an hour and a half or two hours from Czar Galatea's pad in London.

And I'd like to say GO WINGS!

Oh, great. So you're saying of everyone in this fed, I live closest to the guy who idolizes POKEMON?

I'm in Windsor, ON, btw, just across from Detroit. And man, the wings in game seven made me feel sorry for the Avalanche. Yikes.

Guest Renegade

I live in a big ditch, no drinking water and scarce food supply, i dont know exactly where it is because i have to return to my ditch when night falls, otherwise il be hunted by smart predators. I talk to my hand to keep me company.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Hey, I used to live near Littleton.  But you knew that.

LDP may be from Miami, but I've never been there.  But I do live in Central Florida, along with Sydney, and about ten minutes away from Sarah.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

We're just a big happy Florida family here!  However, central Florida is away from the Gulf of Mexico, so I continue to be more totally sweet than LDP.

I think he flips out better, though.

I dunno if I quite count as part of the "family" yet...buuuut I grew up on Long Island, New York (FOLEY~!) and went to school in Boston...I'm spending some time back on LI before I hope to move back to Boston permanently by maybe the beginning of next year.

Guest TheBostonStrangler
I dunno if I quite count as part of the "family" yet...buuuut I grew up on Long Island, New York (FOLEY~!) and went to school in Boston...I'm spending some time back on LI before I hope to move back to Boston permanently by maybe the beginning of next year.

I have no clue who the hell this guy is, but if he lived in New York, and wants to get the hell out to get back to Boston, he rules.

*makes small mark in marking book*

Anyways, Strangler is from Boston. I'm from Cambridge, which is a city of 300,000 directly next to Boston. I live about five blocks from Harvard and 2 miles from MIT, and Cambridge kicks ass. Yankees suck.

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

Right now my residence is Westerville, Ohio, a good 20 miles out of Columbus and maybe 40 or 50 from where Stevens and King live. Originally from NYC though, and grew up on Long Island as well.

Damn I miss New York... :(

Guest realitycheck

Y'know, until Drew officially debuts, I represent the Canadian Contingent of the SJL. I'm from Edmonton [dramatic pause] Alberta, Canada. The only place on earth with pesticide and tractor commercials on TV. Yeah. This place is so fantastic, because it has a Gigantic mall, a hockey team, uh... a really big cowboy boot... um, a mall... and did I mention the hockey team? Yup, this place is nowhere².

Oh, and Z? He's from Trenton, New Jersey. Never been there, or anywhere in the US, actually. But I have a suspicion it's less interesting.

-Z

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Manitoba, Canada.

As for the specific city, either Winnipeg or Brandon depending on the time of year.

Brandon is a city of about 40 000 a couple hours out of Winnipeg.

Mothernature says, now don't any of you go stalking your fearless dictator now..."