TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Storm Card 3-03-2006

The Smartmark's Wrestling Federation Presents...

SWF STORM!

LIVE, FRIDAY, MARCH 3RD, FROM THE SOLD OUT METRAPARK ARENA IN BILLINGS, MONTANA!

(7:00pm PST, 10:00pm EST; check local listings)

So, we went from Washington to Minnesota to... Canada?

Blame JJ for that.

NO MORE CANADA.

We head back to the glorious U S of A, and will be heading in a Westerly direction as From the Fire draws nearer! Tonight, the final first round matches of the Lethal Lottery will be decided, and the World Heavyweight Champion will be in action! Plus, we hear from the #1 Contender, and... uh... more!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Main Event (non-title)

El Luchadore Magnifico © vs. Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix ©

---> In the spirit of keeping our World Champion tuned up, as well as giving our tag champions something to do while they wait for TLC, here comes part two! Max King went toe-to-toe with the champ a few shows ago, and now it's his partner's turn - will he fare any better?

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 6000

Send to: realitycheck

-=-=-=-=-

Lethal Lottery Match (Pool A)

Stryke and Wildchild (1-1) vs. The Asian Underground (Akira Kaibatsu © and Michael Cross) (2-0)

---> The Asian Underground, Akira and Cross, are beginning to make waves in the SWF. 2-0 in the tournament has helped, and Cross's recent ascent to the #1 Contender for the Ultraviolent Title hasn't hurt either! Tonight they go up against WildStryke in their final match - another potential 3-0!

Rules: Standard tag team match.

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: janusd

-=-=-=-=-

Lethal Lottery Match (Pool C)

Insane Luchadore and Kevin Coyote (2-0) vs. Ced and Laberinto (0-2)

---> Insane Luchadore and Kevin Coyote get the chance to join Jimmy the Doom and Manson (and possibly SpYon) in the elite 3-0 club! To do that, though, they must face the not very dangerous Ced and the curiously unmotivated Laberinto!

Send to: Evolution

-=-=-=-=-

Lethal Lottery Match (Crosspool)

Rush Hadrian and Todd Cortez (0-2) vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins and Zyon (2-0)

---> Team SpYon - a lean mean tag teamin' machine! 2-0 in the Lethal Lottery, their odds of moving on are very good, but WAIT! Two contendors we should not take lightly, Rush Hadrian and Todd Cortez, stand in their way! Will SpYon join the ranks of the elite 3-0, or will ToddRian knock them down a peg and even out their records?

Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-=-

Lethal Lottery Match (Crosspool)

Drunk and Disorderly (Amy and Bruce ©) (1-1) vs. Jay Hawke © and Arch Griffon (1-1)

--->Despite Arch Griffon and Jay Hawke's agreement to work together, they don't seem to be faring too well in the Lethal Lottery. Tonight, they go against the 1-and-1 team Drunk and Disorderly - will GriffonHawke leave the tournament empty handed, or can they salvage a win, and tank D&D's chances of moving on in the process?

Send to: Justice

-=-=-=-=-

Opening Bout

Christian Fury vs. Ghost Machine 2.0

---> Sean Davis returns, and Fury is UPSET~! Peters wants cooler heads to prevail, so on Storm, Christian Fury gets a chance to vent against the possibly-a-robot-man himself, Ghost Machine!

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 4500

Send to: Secret Agent

-=-=-=-=-

Opening Promo: WES MF'N DAVENPORT!~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Send all material (marked matches, promos, etc.) to realitycheck...

Edited by chirs3

Once the Lottery's over, I'll book a card full of Chainsaw matches to make up for lost time.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOO!! perfect place for Bruce Vs Cross MUA-HA-HA-HA!!

Seems like the opening promo is called already - dang... erm can I call the promo between the card being posted and the first match? the "pre-first match" promo which is much less prestigious than the opening promo but hey I'm less prestigious than Muzz so all in all that seems fair ;)

And that's one bad ass main event!

We should be going east not west. The last PPV was in Los Angeles.

-Z

No go SOUTH - east is too frigging cold, we're not all polarbears

Guest Evolution

What, I get no match love but Z has double duty? I'll be available for this show, guys.

Duly noted. You've been added.

Also, east? Screw that. You can't have a PPV named "From the Fire" in the East. That name screams West.

"Crappy basketball team" screams Sacramento. "Fire" screams the City of Flamers, San Francisco.

NO MORE SAN FRANCISCO.

I say Calgary. The Flames, after all.

Yeah, of course. When I think Fire, I think frigid Candian cities, only associated with fire because they were too lazy to change nicknames after they moved.

The banshell, in Ridgewood New Jersey, fuckers :D

Not to nitpick, but Hawke/Griffon are 1-1 in the Lethal Lottery, not 0-2.

Not that it matters with Manson and Doom already 3-0, but for accuracy's sake.

Guest OKCoyote

Hey, I just noticed something. Saturday is March 4th, not March 3rd.

So is the show on Friday, March 3rd, or Saturday, March 4th?

Just to note: The earlier you can get me your tag match, the better. I have a busy Friday, so I'd love to get them in way before the deadline so they can make the show.

Just to note: The earlier you can get me your tag match, the better. I have a busy Friday of drinking, so I'd love to get them in way before the deadline so they can make the show before I pass out.

Edited for accuracy

...uh, yeah. That still doesn't answer my question.

Nor should it. He was talking to Drunk and Disorderly and Griffin/Hawke.

My god, Coyote, what the hell? You asked a pretty pointless question, seeing as the card went up on time, and Storm is always Friday. Then Judge tells the writers in his match that he can send the match in early, leading to you complaining that it doesn't answer your question. YOU'RE NOT EVEN IN THAT MATCH!

But when I point this out, I'm a smartass who needs to do his homework.

Just to note: The earlier you can get me your tag match, the better. I have a busy Friday, so I'd love to get them in way before the deadline so they can make the show.
Well I can only hope Mike has sent it in already or is close to it *crosses fingers*

and hey with the wonky show schedule the question isn't that stupid you know :P now go do your homework ;) then when you're done do mine too :D

Just to note: The earlier you can get me your tag match, the better. I have a busy Friday of drinking, so I'd love to get them in way before the deadline so they can make the show before I pass out.

Edited for accuracy

Actually, it involves a concert, a redhead, a mini-keg, and a bus going to Chicago that evening.

Edited by Justice