TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Princess Leena

Problem.

Well, I wouldn't say get rid of the threads, unless they are heavily hating on Leena, but I understand where she's coming from about other people posting her pictures.

Guest Princess Leena

Another problem.

I have posters on ignore, and they can still send me PM's. Please do something about this, or ban these people.

Another problem.

I have posters on ignore, and they can still send me PM's. Please do something about this, or ban these people.

or how about you just leave, and then those individuals will not be able to bother you.

Thank You, Management

Guest Princess Leena

I take it this won't be addressed. A shocking double standard by the people in charge here.

So, I'm turning all PM's off.

Guest Princess Leena

Because I got flooded with PM's from certain people here, and it's a pain to deal with. Especially when it eventually would have filled up all my space.

Because I got flooded with PM's from certain people here, and it's a pain to deal with. Especially when it eventually would have filled up all my space.

I can agree that private messages may be harassment, but I cant be banned because I have never sent a PM to anyone

Guest Princess Leena

Not to be mean, but can all of you please shut up. Except for one of the 10 admins here. Nevermind the trolling in this thread, outside of HD, that should have been dealt with already.

Not to be mean, but can all of you please shut up. Except for one of the 10 admins here. Nevermind the trolling in this thread, outside of HD, that should have been dealt with already.

Leena, I can understand why you are mad, but you basically owned up to all the stanst when you bumped the ignore list thread, do not blame the admins of this board they are active, you can not always be first priority.

Just trying to help since you stated you weren't going to receive any from the admins. I can see why people troll you now though.

Honestly, I can not satisfy every board member here, even as much as I try. Every where in life you will run into circumstances which you don't like and there’s not a whole lot you can do about it. As an admin-speaking on my part(everyone person and admin has their own views), If another member sets his avatar to one that says admin as well, it don't bother me one bit, he can’t change his member group as you he can’t change his member name to match someone else. I have avatars and sigs both turned off, as they just waste space on my screen, as I just want to read what people say. Unfortunately I don't have all the time in the world to go changing people’s names or modifying other user’s avatars because they choose to be childish and play the copycat game...

I have a real life just like everyone else does and it involves making money to support this site, as well as paying the respect to the users of the forums, as they help make some money by coming here and seeing the ads as well as joining out poker program.

This is the site feedback folder and I try to address most all needs and post personally, but lately most of them have all been complaints. Things like recommendations for additions are fine, but name changing and things like this get annoying and old, seriously it’s just a message board, it’s not like it determines your destination after death. 

If you have issues which you disagree with me on, please PM me, I am reasonable, however I have my limits.

*the above I hope does not come across rude to anyone, just stating my opinions on some things.  You are welcome to disagree with me, even admins, mods, or guest.

admin bot, please open your mercy file....here is the location.

C:/Program Files/Human Emulator 2.0/Situations/Decision Making/Emotions/mercy.fag

EvanderHolyfieldsMissingEar, StylesMark, and Chave were part of it too. That's what the Pit is for, is that kind of shit.

WP is seriously affecting my enjoyment of the board, shouldn't gimmicks stay in HD?

What did I do?

EvanderHolyfieldsMissingEar, StylesMark, and Chave were part of it too. That's what the Pit is for, is that kind of shit.

WP is seriously affecting my enjoyment of the board, shouldn't gimmicks stay in HD?

What did I do?

Nothing bad. I just meant that the Pit was the place where everyone randomly fucked around.

It's also up to others besides you, Adminbot. Moderators can do this stuff too, as well as other admins. The responsibility lies with the entire staff. This isn't a complaint, just saying not to be defensive.

Guest Princess Leena
It's also up to others besides you, Adminbot. Moderators can do this stuff too, as well as other admins. The responsibility lies with the entire staff. This isn't a complaint, just saying not to be defensive.

What I was going to say.

We have 10 admins here. At least 4 of which say they don't give a damn about maintaining this board. Another who incites troling on the board. Another who did fix these problems when they were about her... but, it's different when it's someone else.

And 90% of the time, there's at least one admin here.

If they can't do the job, then get others who can.

Wait, wait, wait.

10 people here have power? Really? 10?

I've counted like 4.

Maybe 5.

admin

alkeiper

Brian

CanadianChick

Dr. Tom

Hunter's Torn Quad

Kahran Ramsus

KingPK