TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

Okay, let's right this ship.

Everyone shut the fuck up about Leena. Let's just insult everyone else.

CheesalaIsGood is a pinko cocksucker. Downhome cries when a wrestler dies, that cunt. Bob Barron needs to wash his hat. kkktookmybabyaway is as stale as a month-old loaf of bread. Sandman9000 is so over-the-top angry that he loses effectiveness. Kotzenjunge is a wild-eyed drugged-out loon who thinks the Bush Administration withholds the truth about space aliens. Matt Young starts goddamned fucking shitty threads, everyone calls him on it, and he backpedals and says it was just a joke and he was working the board, as if anyone believes him, the motherfucker. Meatwad likes shitty morning radio shows. Ripper never met a black person he wouldn't go to bat for. FFMS deletes boards. RavishingRickRudo uses wrestling analysis on non-wrestling TV shows. Lord of the Curry got mad at me for saying that the Broken Social Scene s/t would've been better if they bothered to actually mix the fucking thing and have some semblance of dynamic contrast, fuck him for disagreeing with me. Nobody says "I deserve repeated punches to the face" like pink shirt-wearing collar-popping Zack Malibu. CanadianGuitarist and redbaron51 are like the B-team to RudoCurry in that they are Canadian, and friends with each other, but not as remarkable, so screw you for being harder to rip on. Niskie is a sick fuck who probably likes when horribly tattooed girls piss in his mouth. Fuck Banky. Netslob probably doesn't bathe. Popick's veneer of unbridled masculinity has grown tiresome, and I hope he contracts a list of STDs when he sleeps with a girl he doesn't really care for. Alfdogg CARES ABOUT AN E-FED FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, AN E-FED. Porter likes the White Sox, which speaks volumes. Damaramu is a fucking batshit lunatic when it comes to sports, and life, to the point where I defend him because I cannot bear another one of his explosions. Agent of Oblivion is going soft on us. Cena's Writer turns every NBA thread into irrelevant Isiah Thomas discussion. Masked Man Of Mystery is a "professional otaku," more like "amateur dicksmack." Tack is pretending to be a Nazi and as a partial Jew it's offensive. Will Scarlet has a creepy Asian fetish, creepier than most people's. CWM couldn't ace a 2nd grade spelling test if he was held at gunpoint. Carnival has an affliction traditionally reserved for vaginas. Precious Roy is a dumbshit who is trying to argue that could means the same thing as couldn't; so "don't go fuck yourself," I guess that must mean "go fuck yourself." Bigolsmitty thinks he's hot shit because he can superficially contradict a conservative in CE, but his sources are usually of the same questionable veracity as those of his adversaries. Hunter's Torn Quad thinks he's hot shit because he has a subscription to Meltzer's rag, and carries himself like some mix of nikjohns, Scott Keith, and the comic book guy. EricMM should go tie himself to a redwood tree that's about to get hit by a nuclear bomb coated in industrial waste so we never have to hear him bitch again, the green little bastard. Kingofthe909 was so terrible at the beginning that we all thought he was Johnson, which is a real insult, and all he ever said was "SUCK MY DICK!" StylesMark is the biggest pain in the ass this board has ever had and I wish he was gone. FBTG IS gone, which is good, because he was a worthless mick who wished cancer on people, and may have just been Gheyme, anyway. Vyce is a latent homosexual, evidenced by his oral fixation manifested in cigarette smoking, and there's gotta be some connection to the whole lawyer thing too. USTU is a beer-swilling mook who deserves every bit of ridicule that this board piles on him.

You left me out.

You left me out.

Baron's over now, actually. We're both surprised we got mentioned, we thought we were under the radar posters. And Holyfield's Missing Ear should have gotten done, as him > me. Or maybe it's < me. Still.

Why aren't people jumping to the top of the rank: "Do me next! do me next!"

Never knew CG and RB51 were friends in person. Something new every day...

Oh and, uhh....

Hey Czech, you're ugly

clap.....................clap.......................clap.....................cla

p....................clap

Matt Young starts goddamned fucking shitty threads, everyone calls him on it, and he backpedals and says it was just a joke and he was working the board, as if anyone believes him, the motherfucker.

I know this thread isn't meant to be taken seriously, but I never backpedaled because I never claimed to be working the board. Not once. But many of my threads are posted as joke threads for my own amusement. I don't see why people (not you, Czech) have to be so faggish about it.

Guest Princess Leena

Heh. Czech is awesome. I can never block him. He needs to be the leader of another Fertig-quality thread.

I'm just the fucking best because I wasn't mentioned in the first of what is likely to be a few more.

Guest Vitamin X

And you used to be mentioned quite a bit too, if I recall correctly.

And you used to be mentioned quite a bit too, if I recall correctly.

Yeah, a real long time ago.