TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest OKCoyote

Promo: Thirty Seconds

Guest OKCoyote

The scene is a backstage corridor of an arena during a Smarks Wrestling Federation wrestling event. The camera zooms in on a short, goofy-looking guy with thick glasses, speaking on a cellular phone.

"Can you hear me now?" he asks.

"Good!"

A moment later, he passes through a curtain to emerge onto the arena stage, totally oblivious to the goings-on around him as he continues to address the phone. "Can you hear me now?"

"Good!"

The man in glasses walks down the ramp and climbs through the ropes into the ring. "Can you hear me now?" he asks again, then looks surprised to see another man standing before him, holding a cell phone of his own.

"What the hell do you think?" hollers Kevin Coyote. "I'm standing right in front of you, dumbass!"

Coyote rears back, and punches the shorter man in the face with a hard left, causing a resounding CRACK! The camera pans away for a moment, going black to show the logo of the SWF.

An announcer's voice over is heard next. "The Smarks Wrestling Federation. Join OUR network."

The final image we see is of Kevin Coyote standing in the ring, with one foot standing atop the unconscious form of the first man, lying on his back, face up with bruises on his face and his glasses broken. Coyote looks smug as he speaks into his cell phone.

"Can you hear me NOW, bitch?"

Guest OKCoyote

I have to give credit to Avery for this promo, because the idea was hers.

(Yes, Avery is a real person. Let the speculation begin...)

Sign in to follow this