TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

Make me a mod

Guest wildpegasus
StylesMark and wildpegasus would be on borrowed time.

Why me? I'm the best wrestling poster here. Just because I have difficulties in certain parts in my life doesn't take away from the fact that I am a terrific wrestling poster who tells it like it is.

And somebody has to tell the board how much Kill Bill sucks. I think you guys might understand why when you get a little older but as of now I've got a job to do.

I'm for Czech modding, but not banning WP.

Yeah, when I did it. And it was good.

Well, besides you, that was a unique case. I mean the "Alfdogg's Annual Make-Me-A-Mod Campaign" type deal.

...was it Alf who was always doing that? Damn, I have been away from here for a while.

Guest CWMwasmurdered
Yeah, when I did it. And it was good.

You have quite a selective memory.

Kotz got de-modded because all the consveratives cried about him being a mod after Mike got banned, even though Kotz didn't ban him. At least I think that's what happened.

Guest wildpegasus

I wouldn't mind being a mod but I think it'd take too much time to fix all the crazy shenanigans that go on here. I already am a mod at smarkschoice and have had some invitations to be mods at other places as well.

Take it from someone who knows: all those wacky Mod powers are real fun... for about the first day. After that it turns into something like being a camp counselor or prison guard. Modship is terribly overrated.

It was mildly frustrating, but still far from a horrible, thankless job.

EDIT: I keep hearing that I was terrible, so is anyone going to ever actually say why I was terrible?