"Your big black booty"

"But I don't have a big black booty"

"I WORKED YOU WITH MY MIND"

"Fuck you don't look at me, look at me, I dont care"

"Fap fap fap fap fap"

"Fap fap fap"

"Fap"

::The next day::

A clattering sound came from the roof. Footsteps. Matt Young glanced over at his bedroom window, got up, and walked over. When he came to the window it suddenly popped open.

“How’s it going?” the person asked, stepping into Matt Young's bedroom.

“Pretty good, yourself?” Matt Young responded, shutting the window, and glancing at the girl.

“I’m fine. Why weren’t you in Physics today?” she asked, dropping a gym bag onto the floor.

“I had a dentist appointment,” Matt Young replied, looking at his best friend.

“You should be happy you weren’t there. Mr. Davis was a real son of a bitch.” They had been best friends since they were just three, and they were now eighteen, seniors.

“That sucks,” Matt Young stated, as she, Leena, opened the gym bag and pulled out her softball uniform.

“I know,” Leena said. She paused. “Do you mind?”

“Not at all,” Matt Young said, turning around to face his computer. They had gone through this routine a zillion times. Every day that Leena had a softball game, she came over after school to change into her uniform. She didn’t go to her own house, because she lived a good fifteen minutes away from the school, whereas Matt Young had just a short walk.

“Thank you,” Leena said to his back, as she began to change.

Matt Young reached for the mouse to get on the internet, and caught a glimpse of Leena’s reflection on the screen. He found himself inexplicably transfixed by the image of her removing her shirt and standing there in only a black bra and jeans.

This was his best friend of fifteen years! He didn’t have a sexual interest in her! The growing bulge in his pants told him differently. He tried to break the spell, but he just couldn’t tear his eyes away from the screen. He was seeing Leena for the first time. She was amazing, beautiful, he realized. She had long, blonde hair that fell down her shoulders with the utmost grace. Her eyes were baby blue, and her lips were pouty, inviting the sweetest kiss. The bra helped to accentuate her gorgeous breasts, which were trying to bust out of a C-cup. She was slender, with one of those amazing bodies that you see only in dreams.

She slid her hand to the button on her jeans, undoing it, unzipping, and letting them fall to the floor. She had on little black panties, and he yearned for her to take those off as well. Where was this coming from? Matt had never even noticed that she was pretty before! Suddenly, he was realizing that she was the most amazing thing he had ever laid eyes on. Matt Young felt the growing sexual desire in his chest and in his pants.

Leena glanced over at Matt Young. He was staring at the blank computer screen. She watched him as he quickly looked down at the keyboard.

“Matt Young?” Leena called out.

“Yes?” Matt Young replied, frozen in place.

“You can turn around now,” she told him.

So Matt Young did. Leena was standing there in her underwear.

“Sarah... what?” Matt Young stuttered, embarrassed, but not turning away from Leena’s gorgeous figure.

“I know what you did,” Leena told him.

“I’m so sorry about that. It was an accident...” Matt Young was cut off.

“You liked it,” Leena said, a statement, not a question.

“Why do you say that?” Matt Young asked, innocently, trying to hide the truth.

“I think it’s rather obvious,” Leena replied, looking down at him.

Matt Young looked down too. He still had an enormous erection, and it was sticking straight out, aching with desire. “Oh,” was all he could manage to say.

“It’s okay,” Leena reassured him, “it isn’t like we haven’t seen each other before.”

“Yeah, when we were like twelve!” Matt Young said, as the memory of them as two curious kids going through puberty came to him. He still remembered their game of ‘I’ll show you mine if you show me yours’. They had never felt awkward about it, because they were best friends forever! But now the thought made his face grow hot.

“I’ve had a crush on you ever since that first time I saw you naked,” Leena revealed. She felt her heart race, and let the revelation sink in with Matt Young.

Matt Young was speechless. He stared at Leena’s heavenly breasts, longing to see their fullness. He opened his mouth to say something.

“Shh, don’t speak,” Leena said, putting her index finger up to Matt Young’s mouth. She removed her finger, and replaced it with her mouth. They engaged in a soft, yet passionate kiss. Matt Young could feel the hunger peaking inside him, as Leena broke away from the embrace. She slowly traced her finger down his chest, over his stomach, and down to his jeans. Matt Young quivered with excitement. She slowly unbuttoned his jeans, and pulled them down with the greatest of ease. She slipped her hand through the opening of his boxers, grabbing a handful of his erection. She started to stroke it gently, causing Matt Young to moan ever so softly. She removed her hand, then smoothly pulled off his boxers, letting his throbbing member hang free.

Matt Young looked down at the beautiful Leena, not believing what his eyes revealed. Leena kissed the head of his penis, then her tongue came out and teased him a bit. He shivered, overcome with emotion, while Leena licked the entire length of him. She finally closed her mouth on his penis, and began to move her head up and down, pleasuring him greatly and causing him to close his eyes. She continued to do this, prodding him with her tongue, until she could feel that he was ready to explode. She pulled up and Matt Young opened his eyes, alarmed. Had she changed her mind?

“I don’t want you to cum just yet,” Leena said, reaching behind her back, and unsnapping her black bra. It slid off her breasts, to the floor. They were all that he imagined and more, and he saw that her nipples were taut with excitement. Leena slipped a hand inside her panties, and touched herself for a moment. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she moaned. She pulled the panties down her legs, and stepped out of them, kicking them off to the side. She was now completely naked, and Matt Young could see that she was wet and ready.

“I want you to return the favor,” Leena said, tantalizing him with a look of pure naughtiness.

Matt Young still didn’t say a word. He brought his face down to the flesh in between Leena’s legs, and began to go to work. Leena watched him as he licked her swollen pussy lips. She moaned once again, in ecstasy. And it had only just begun! His tongue felt great inside of her, teasing her clitoris, making her want to fuck Matt Young so badly. Leena could feel the orgasm welling up inside of her every being, moments away from climax, when she pulled Matt Young’s face away.

“I want you inside me!” she screamed.

Matt Young was astonished. “I’ve never made love to anyone before.”

“Neither have I,” Leena told him, truthfully. She had never felt like this with any guy before, and she wanted him right now. “Fuck me.”

So Matt Young threw her down onto his bed, and tore off his shirt. He got on top of her, and wildly kissed her. She returned the kisses with a great passion, as Matt Young’s penis rubbed against Leena’s clitoris. Leena couldn’t take it anymore, so she shoved Matt Young inside, causing her to cry out in pain.

“Are you okay?” Matt Young didn’t move, concerned.

“I’m fine. Keep going,” Leena said, forgetting about the pain, and concentrating on the great feel of Matt Young inside her.

Matt Young began to pump in and out, causing Leena to moan and say his name. He felt amazing and ached to go as fast as possible to get to the icing in the middle. But he took it slow, realizing that the true joy of sex was in the act not the climax. Leena enjoyed the pace, but after ten minutes of slow, rhythmic pumping, she told him to go faster.

Matt Young was burning to explode at this time, so he thrust at her like some wild animal, while Leena sounded like one. She felt the instinctive animal desire inside her take over, and started to scream as they made the bed crash up against the wall.

They both once again felt on the edge of an earth-shattering conclusion, but this time Leena had no intentions of stopping. She continued to go at it, until she exploded at the exact time Matt Young did. The could feel each other’s juices flowing over one another. They just laid there, as one, for a moment, catching their breath.

They had made love.

“I love you,” Leena said, truthfully, looking deep into Matt Young’s green eyes.

“I love you, too,” Matt Young said, also truthfully.

Leena looked over at the clock on Matt Young’s bedside table. “Damn, I’m late for my softball game.” She smiled.

Why did Matt call Leena "Sarah"? Is Matt Young a dumbass?

Do I know what rhetorical means?

But this all really happened. I just think your account of the events is a bit flawed. We should all wait for Matt and Leena to enter the thread so they can correct the mistakes made by Chave in his highly factual report of their sexual adventures.

HA! You noticed. I did that slip up on purpose, just so you could correct me. I WIN THE THREAD!

Guest StylesMark

HA! You noticed. I did that slip up on purpose, just so you could correct me. I WIN THE THREAD!

Matt? Is it you??

Guest StylesMark

I really hope this guy isn't going to get married.

Let's crash it, if he does.

Guest StylesMark

It appears my Princess is looking.

Matt will never satisfy you baby.

If it's not open bar, we'll just beat the piss out of Melissa's cheap parents.

Hahahaha Matt Young hacked his girlfriend's Myspace account and changed her name to "The Most Disgusting Slutty Cunt On Earth". What a vindictive young gent.

Hahahaha Matt Young hacked his girlfriend's Myspace account and changed her name to "The Most Disgusting Slutty Cunt On Earth". What a vindictive young gent.

heh seriously? oh man, he's gonna have to pay child support for sure!

I got a message on my phone tonight from Lisa Pena, I must address something here. She told me Melissa is over me and she will never take me back. Lisa, I know you're not familiar with the English language, but in case you missed it,

I BROKE UP WITH HER, YOU FUCKING MORON. SHE CHEATED ON ME, AND I DUMPED HER (WHICH I HAD PLANNED TO DO FOR A WHILE). I DON'T WANT HER BACK, I'D NEVER TAKE HER BACK, AND I DON'T EVEN WANT TO TALK TO HER. SHE DOESN'T DESERVE ME, AND SHE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME. SHE IS TRASH.

=================================================

Note: I fully expect everyone here to be against me, but I swear to God that everything I say here about Melissa is well deserved and 100% true. In fact, I can prove most, if not all of it. I just thought you all should know. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, it's over.

Those who know me know I'm a really nice guy. I normally wouldn't divulge the following information out of respect, but after all I've been through, I no longer have respect for Melissa. I'm just glad I'm finally done with her. When I first got together with her, I thought I was the luckiest guy in the world. At the time, in my eyes, there was no one more beautiful. I thought she was everything I had ever wanted. I should have been wary after everything I heard about her, about all her problems, and her issues. I received so many warnings from her friends, and even her own mother, but I didn't listen. That was mistake ..1.

Before we got into a relationship, she had had problems with methamphetamine. I'm not sure if that was the cause of her mental problems or if it just accentuated them, but she had been treated for psychiatric issues and was even put in jail for drug related problems. Shortly after our relationship began, she went right back to the drugs and then proceeded to cheat on me. Only a few people knew about that, but they warned me to stay far, far away from her. And for a short time, that's what I wanted to do.

However, we started talking again, and she assured me that she had changed. Things went smoohtly for a while. According to her, she had stayed away from drugs, and I believed her. I wanted her off them both for the sake of our relationship, but moreso for her own well being. I truly cared about her, and I didn't want to see her throw away all the potential I thought she had.

We had a few bumps in the road, but for the most part, I got along great with her and her family. Then the problems started. I discovered that her parents, Lisa and steven, are highly irresponsible, irrational, and mentally undereveloped human beings. They would blame everyone else for their problems, and every time Melissa did something wrong, I got blamed for it, even when I wasn't around. Blame turned to criticism and insults. I was blamed for Melissa getting arrested while trying to steal a bottle of liquor, when I wasn't even with her. That evening, after I left, her mom never picked her up as she was supposed to. Her parents went so far as to question my manhood, especially her father, who is such a great man that he regularly gets shitfaced drunk and threatens to (and in some cases actually does) beat his wife. Yeah, he certainly is a fine judge of character. I took the insults in stride and still attempted to treat her family with undeserved respect, just because they were her family. After a while, I had all I could take and I responded in kind. That led to even further shit talking, with Melissa's 2 sisters, Jessica and Stephanie, throwing in their 2 cents when the clueless bitches had no idea what was going on, but rather they just went by what their parents told them.

Melissa encouraged me to simply ignore them, which was difficult, but I tried. She said that we loved each other and that was all that mattered. She assured me that she had elminated all her bad habits and the people who helped encourage them. She even said she wanted to marry me, and we officially got engaged. However, the happiness didn't last long. Melissa is bipolar, among other things, and she continued to make bad decisions that causedproblems in our relationship. I had to constantly guide her along the right path, or try to, and while things were great at times, half the time I felt like I was playing babysitter to a 10 year old child. And truthfully, as far as maturity and responsibility goes, she is about on the same level as a child of that age. I guess she learned well from her parents.

I tolerated more than any other man likely ever would. I was determined not only to make our relationship work, but to make sure she lived a good and happy life. I am far from perfect, but I can say with complete confidence that I was wonderful to her in our relationship, and I sacrificed my ownwell being and happiness at times to ensure that she remained happy. Unfortunately, it was often a one way thing, as she more often than not seeked only to fulfill her own selfish desires. I found out that she relapsed into drug usage atleast once (probably more) and she did some questionable things while drunk, but I begrudgingly let them go after a while. It made me really upset, however, when her only excuses for bad behavior were, "I forgot" and "It won't happen again." I can't even tell you how manytimes she swore she'd change, but after a brief period of everything being okay, she'd just go back to the same old shit.

After month after month of this repeating cycle, I began to question why I was with her, but I still held out hope that I could carry the load for both of us and make it work. I soldiered on at the expense of my health, and sanity. I'd spend days at a time without sleep, worried sick when she'd fuck things up time after time. For a long while, I could not sleep or calm down without taking sleeping pills and/or drinking heavily. I knew it wasn't healthy, but I'm not one to easily give up on a commitment or a person whom I care about. The last couple months of the relationship, from Christmas on, featured even more arguing than usual. I won't say I was never wrong, but 99% of the time, she caused the problems, as other people who were around can attest to. It seemed as though I was the only one who still felt that I should stay with her. People kept telling me I could do better, that I deserved better. Deep down, I felt the same way, but I was afraid to give it up,afraid to face an uncertain future. But sometimes the sure thing isn't always the best thing. From that point on, I came thisclose to leaving her on probably a dozen occasions, but I could never quite do it. I think the fact that she was so damn hot kept me around, as did the sex, even if I was quite a bit more skilled in that area than she was.

About a month or so ago, I was 99% positive that I would be leaving her. I just wasn't sure when, or how I would go about it. We'd go for 3-4 days at a time without talking, by my choice. I told her I either wasn't around or I was sleeping, but in reality, I just didn't want to answer the phone and waste my time talking to her. She was so out of it and just plain stupid at times that I had to keep repeating everything to her and she couldn't comprehend simple concepts. It was frustrating beyond belief.

The last straw came on Valentine's Day. Melissa and I got into another argument over more of her stupid shit, and she made the comment, "I get whatever I want, and I do whatever I want, and nobody can stop me." So I asked her what she meant by that, and if she had done anything she wasn't supposed to. Then, with a fucking smile on her face, she said she went to a club with some of her friends, danced with some guy, and kissed him. At least she said that was all she did. I wouldn't doubt that there was more to it.

I was furious. I let out everything I had been wanting to say about her for a long time, and she has the nerve to ask, "How dare you talk to me like that!" Yeah, right. I had so much rage inside me, that if she was not a woman, I think she would have ended up in the hospital. I truly felt like seriously injuring someone... and that's not something that usually happens with me, seeing as how I'm a very peaceful person. But basically, I ripped the ring off her finger, called her several more well deserved and truthful names, and then she attacked me and scratched me up while I kept pushing her off me. I had originally thought I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this girl, but it turns out the girl I fell in love with was only the person she pretended to be. In reality, she was a liar, still used drugs, probably cheated on me more times than the 2 I know about, and, whether it is from the drugs or she's just naturally that way, she's a fucking moron. It's frustrating for a reasonably intelligent individual such as myself to attempt to carry on a conversation with someone so feeble-minded.

While I am hurt to a point that she cheated on me, my anger at her and relief that it's over far overshadow any pain. I'm actually happier and more confident than I have been in a while, and now I can finally do all the things that I could have been doing had I not been wasting my time with her. Good riddance. Now she can go back to the life she lived before me... Doing drugs, fucking random guys (and to note, she has herpes. Thank God for condoms, otherwise I could have ended up with an incurable illness. However, I got tested, and I am clean.), and she will go from being with a pretty good guy back to the type she used to be with. Her last 2 boyfriends were a 30 year old fat fuck deadbeat dad coke addict and some 17 year old who is in jail for shooting another guy in the back. Highly impressive.

I'm finally free, and I couldn't be happier.

Yeah Matt! Bitches ain't shit!

It's not hacking when I knew the password. And I'm not normally the vindictive type, but if you'd read the story, you'd understand. I originally had more on there-a picture- before MySpace removed it.

Guest Princess Leena
C-cup? Psh.

And what a disturbing story.

Hey now, I'm a B. Not that far off. :P And I'm assuming this is about me.

Guest StylesMark

Well, thankfully he's letting the world in on his own saga, so we can rest at night.

my question is, did you continue to fuck her AFTER you knew she had herpes?

I posted the same story in my blog and on her page. It was all true, except that part. I just added that on her page because I was so pissed off that I found out, on Valentine's Day, that she had cheated on me. But God, it was the best thing for me. Life is so much better now.

I guess this thread has officially changed course.

Well, thankfully he's letting the world in on his own saga, so we can rest at night.

You'll notice I never mentioned a thing about it here. People actively checked my or her profile on their own and found the information.