TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iggymcfly

Guilty pleasure

Shinedown's cover of Simple Man owns the Deftones'.

Wrong thread. Silly me.

Anyway:

I enjoyed that Crossfade single "Cold".

I enjoyed Good Charlotte's first album. It was fun pop-punk before they completley turned to shit.

I also like Limp Bizkit's first album, Three Dollar Bill Ya'll. Not so produced and very aggressive.

Also, I enjoy Fiona Apple.

I've said it before, but I dig The Killers, and I feel no shame for liking them.

Goo Goo Dolls. "Black Balloon", "Iris", "Broadway", "Slide", "Naked", "Name". I have a CD I made named "Songs I can only listen to by my self". No one would understand. And that cover of "Listen to your heart" is good, whoever sings that. Chalk one up for DJ Sammy 'Heaven' too.

Guest DRH 502

Hey could anybody help me out here? This is off topic but i'm not about to start a new thread for it. Google has failed me. Does anyone remember a song that went:

"What if Jesus came back like that? Two months early and hooked on crack..."

It kinda sounded similar to "Lake of Fire" but I don't know that for sure cause its been quite a while since i've heard it...

Guest Felonies!

I like that part of Iris where it's all DADADA-DA! DADADA-DA! DA-DA-DAAAAAAAAA, DAAAAAAAAAA, DADADADA

City of Angels was on TV last Thursday night, and then when the song came up in the movie, I started playing along on piano. Family was impressed.

I tried to convince my old band to cover "Iris" and make it all metal-y. I think it'd work perfect. They thought otherwise.

Now they're broken up, and half of them turned into an emo band while the other half is a grindcore project looking for a drummer.