TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Secret Agent

SWF LOCKDOWN CARD - 3.08.06

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation In Association With Dangerous Productions Presents…
SWF LOCKDOWN!
LIVE, WEDNESDAY, MARCH 8th from the SAN QUENTIN STATE PRISON in SAN QUENTIN, CALIFORNIA!
(7pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings for showtimes)

One show away from the SWF’s monumental Pay-Per-View “From the Fire”, the SWF heads to San Quentin State Prison for a little time off for good behavior! That’s right; tonight we head to the elegant home of such celebrities as “The Night Stalker” Richard Ramirez and Scott Peterson, amongst a slew of other gas chamber enthusiasts, for the sole purpose of a few gimmick matches, and to say the SWF has been where Johnny Cash has been! However, this won’t be like Metallica’s shitty “St. Anger” video (or album for that matter) that was filmed on location at San Quentin - this is going to be a riot! The final rounds of the Lethal Lottery are scheduled to take place as well as a contendership for the International Championship and a Ultraviolent Title Match! This show is a can’t miss, no holds barred extravaganza!

OPENING PROMO: Bruce Blank!

-MAIN EVENT-
-TAG TEAM MATCH-
El Luchadore Magnifico © & Jay Hawke © VS Wes Davenport & Wildchild
Dominant - that’s the single word that describes the team of El Luchadore Magnifico and Jay Hawke – the SWF World Heavyweight Champion and International Champion respectively. Both men have held on to their titles with an iron grip, thwarting all that have tried to challenge them. Meanwhile, Wes Davenport acted his way through the 2006 Clusterfuck and won, entitling him to a match for the World Heavyweight Championship at From the Fire. He has all the momentum in the world backing him as nobody has ever challenged for the World Title at From the Fire and lost after winning the Clusterfuck. His partner, the Wildchild, arguably one of the hottest commodities in the SWF today has a well documented and heated rivalry with Jay Hawke that will come to a head at the pay-per-view as well as a bitter past with our World Champion that could be re-agitated. Tonight, the Champions team up to take on their Challengers for the last act before the titles go on the line. Whoever wins here will definitely have the momentum heading into the PPV…barring a prison riot that puts the entire production on hold, that is.
RULES: Standard tag team match.
WORD LIMIT: 6000
SEND TO: Justice

-LETHAL LOTTERY-
-LUMBERJACK TAG TEAM MATCH-
Asian Underground (Akira Kaibatsu © and Michael Cross) (3-0) Vs. Insane Luchadore and Kevin Coyote (3-0)
Insane Luchadore and Kevin Coyote - not quite the most unlikely pair in the Lottery, but definitely in the running - have overcome the odds to go 3-0! The Asian Underground, a team that makes a bit more sense, have also gone 3-0, making this a fairly interesting match. Will the established team of Akira and Cross prevail, or will the thrown-together Team Coyotadore prove that you don't have to like each other to win together?
RULES: Lumberjack match. Pinfall or submission to win, DQ's are in effect. The lumberjacks surrounding the ring will be some of San Quentin's most violent offenders.
SEND TO: realitycheck

ULTRA-VIOLENT TITLE MATCH
HELL IN A CELL (block 40)
Bruce Blank Vs The Crimson Skull
Special Guest Referee: Ghost Machine 2.0
Well leave it to good old Wayne Blank to book his brother Bruce in a title match this close to From the Fire, but you got to understand – Wayne says you couldn’t pass up this secret weapon. Anyway…Originally, I thought hell in a prison cell would be lots of fun but the realization of how confined and limited you would be made me change my mind. Thus, we have Hell in Cellblock 40 – Death Row. The entire cell block is at your disposal and those awaiting their fateful day watch anxiously from their 8x6 cell. Who will win in this hellish environment is anyone’s guess!! Especially when the special referee has a glitchy track record regarding Hardcore rules!
RULES: Standard Pinfall or submissions are in effect. Obviously there are no disqualifications…oh, and you make your entrance through a cell with a curtain covering the doorway. Each man from a different cell.
WORD LIMIT: 5000
SEND TO: chirs3

LETHAL LOTTERY MATCH
SHACKLES MATCH
SpYon ("Hollywood" Spike Jenkins and Zyon) (3-0) Vs. Jimmy the Doom & Manson (3-0)
The Lethal Lottery winds down as just four teams are left, and after tonight there will only be two. Team SpYon put on a rather pathetic display on Storm but hopefully they can get it together because Jimmy ‘The Fucking” Doom and Manson are no slouches! The winner of this match combined with the winner of the final lethal Lottery match will go on to face the Tag Champs in TLC4 at From the Fire.
RULES: Teammates will be shackled together at their ankles. Pinfall or submission victory, DQ's are in effect.
SEND TO: janusd

SWF INTERNATIONAL TITLE CONTENDERSHIP
THREE-WAY ELIMINATION
Christian Fury Vs Landon Maddix Vs Arch Griffon
Now that GriffonHawke is out of the Lethal Lottery, Arch Griffon can get back to more pressing matters - mainly, taking the International Title back from Jay Hawke. But he's got some stiff competition - someone lit a fire under Fury's ass last show, because he went a wee bit bonkers and destroyed Ghost Machine! And Landon? Landon's just looking to hurt some folk. The winner of this match shall receive a International title match after From the Fire.
RULES: Standard triple-threat match, elimination rules.
SEND TO: Evolution

-PRISON BITCH MATCH-
Amy Stephens Vs. Matt “Bubba” Myers
Well, well, well…somebody let a fine looking female into a prison full of sexually starved male prisoners. Unfortunately, as most of us are aware of, being in prison is about crossing the line meaning Myers and his rear end could be doing some hard time as well. How is this you say? Well, the loser of this match gets the luxury of spending one(1) full night in Prison…alone.
RULES: Standard Singles Match
WORD LIMIT: Whatever you feel like doing, Toxx
SEND TO: Justice

OPENING MATCH
Stryke Vs. Sean Davis
It’s the opener to this special Lockdown so lets get it started with some good action. Stryke, unsuccessful in the “Lethal Lottery” returns to singles action against the recently returned Sean Davis. A win here could get someone headed in the right direction.
RULES: Standard pinfall, submission, and disqualification are in effect.
WORD LIMIT: 4000
SEND TO: The Superstar

DESCRIPTION: Unless otherwise stated the matches will take place outside in the “Yard” where a ring has been constructed. Your surroundings are obviously tall barbed wire fences and prison walls. Prisoner’s will be your live audience and will be seated with the usual placements used for outdoor venues. Be warned, though, this audience can get quite rowdy.

As a side note; Longdogger Pete is busy training like a true champ for his highly anticipated match with Kevin Coyote. Thus, he’ll be unavailable for commentator duties on Lockdown. His replacement will be none other than CYCLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE COMET~!

Send all marked matches, promos, etc to: Justice
Edited by Secret Agent

Cyclone commentating on a Crimson SKull match? That sound be rather interesting :D

and love the special location show *thumbs up*

Opening promo called

I got some 'Gade & IL issues to deal with so we may as well get them out of the way up front - pent up aggressions are bad for you MMMKay?

hmmm is Bruce a face in jail? it's almost like going home for him after all? *ponders*

Two things:

1) Not all Clusterfuck winners won at From The Fire. Landon lost to me, hence his current mental state.

2) The return of Comet on commentary makes me love Johnny.

If I remember correctly, Comet's original kayfabe reason for leaving was to go make movies in South East Asia.

He and Davenport just have to meet.

Guest OKCoyote

I would think the Shackles match would have to be tornado style.

What about the lumberjack match? Is that tornado or regular tag?

Hate to break it to you, Jaycubed, but if it's regular tag, then there's no f'n chance I'm not starting the match or even tagging out. I don't want to be on the apron anywhere near those cons!

(that's my way of saying that the tag match not being tornado makes little sense)

Guest OKCoyote

Thanks JD.

Oh, and I liked St. Anger. But only the song. The album was crap.

Aye. The song itself wasn't half as bad as the rest of the crap they recorded and had the nerve to release as a Metallica album, but I try to forget about everything St. Anger.

Am I the only one who stands Metallica on a strict "One or Two Songs an Album" quota?

Seriously, they're horribly bland.

I'd go as high as "three or four songs an album", but I'd pretty much agree with that.

I don't like anything off St. Anger, come to think of it.

Kill 'em All: Whiplash, (Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth, Seek & Destroy

Ride the Lightning: Ride the Lightning, Fight Fire With Fire, For Whom the Bell Tolls, Fade to Black

Master of Puppets: Battery, Master of Puppets

...And Justice for All: ...And Justice for All

The Black Album: Enter Sandman, The Unforgiven, Nothing Else Matters, The God That Failed

Load: Cure

ReLoad: Fuel, Unforgiven II

S&M: Anything aforementioned that appears on this.

St. Anger: Frantic, Some Kind of Monster

That, in an album-by-album list, is the entirety of my Metallica enjoyment.