TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy_Victim

OAO 3/6 RAW th

I really think Shane is the worst of the McMahons. He's the only one who always books himself as equal to or better than the wrestlers.

I agree.

And wow, has he ever turned into one fat, pudgy bastard.

What the hell happened? I leve for a few minutes, come back, and Shane beats HBK!

You missed where Pregnant Stephanie drugged unsuspecting HBK in the back.

Linda should make an appearance and pin HBK as well.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

I really think Shane is the worst of the McMahons. He's the only one who always books himself as equal to or better than the wrestlers.

I agree.

And wow, has he ever turned into one fat, pudgy bastard.

At the absolute very least, if Vince isn't dominated (Austin, Taker) he needs every trick in the book. Shane books himself as just as good as Shawn, just as good as Kurt, just as good as Kane, just as good as the Rock, better than the Big Show it just goes on and on and on. If he actually loses, he beats himself. People like to praise him for being off TV alot, but he is completely out of control when he's on TV

AND THE CROWD IS GOING INSANELY WILD...

...on Rollergirls on the other channel. Over on Raw, the crowd looks surprised to see themselves at a wrestling event.

I wasn't watching...Did they acknowledge Steph's condition on air?

Yeah it was part of her spiel to throw off an unsuspecting HBK so she could drug him.

Speil? What did she say?

Guest Dam(o)nYankees
Two of those five guys, could main event WM in five years if they werent saddled with this gimmick.

Batista was D-Von Dudley's Deacon three years before he main evented Mania. Cena was generic JTTS 283042. This isn't going to effect their chances of Mania in five years.