TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Failed Bridge

Black Hoff Down

Guest StylesMark

Okay, so Hoff likes the Twins, Mr. Puckett is deceased (RIP).

What is your intent?

f5

yes

but i would like to see hoff's reaction

Guest StylesMark
Okay, so Hoff likes the Twins, Mr. Puckett is deceased (RIP).

What is your intent?

He's laughing at you and "Mr." Puckett now.

Have some respect for your deceased elders!!!!

Guest Princess Leena

Download some AIM alternative. Delete it after you're done. If you can create and destroy a board, you should know how to do this.

Well yeah, it's just another way that this thing is a blessing and a curse. Where else would people tell each other to commit suicide? It's a hyper-paced hardening of usual human sensitivities.

Ok! Fine! I just didn't feel like downloading AIM because I didn't want to stay on the comp for very long. My web of lies are shattered...although my uncle is giving me free stuff. Expensive leather comp chair from his previous office along with a Lazy-Boy recliner thus far. Can't complain.

Your web of lies is shattered. It is one web, comprised of many lies, and thus is singular. By the way, nice fucking thread, idiot.

this is the only hardcore thread in this joint.

I once had a Kirby Puckett rookie card, but I sold it in my youth. I probably wasted the money on action figures or something too.

I once had a Kirby Puckett rookie card, but I sold it in my youth. I probably wasted the money on action figures or something too.

Ah, no one can fault you for that. Something I've been thinking about recently, actually, is how we always think our childhood heroes will be around forever. When I was younger, I imagined watching Kirby play as an adult.

Still sucks, though. Card was worth a lot of money before Monday, let alone now.

Guest StylesMark
Ok! Fine! I just didn't feel like downloading AIM because I didn't want to stay on the comp for very long. My web of lies are shattered...although my uncle is giving me free stuff. Expensive leather comp chair from his previous office along with a Lazy-Boy recliner thus far. Can't complain.

Stop fuckin' freeloading.

told you pauly

post-6481-1141843295_thumb.jpg

Stop fuckin' freeloading.

I'm riding this gravy-train to the very end