TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

Yanni beats his woman

Yanni Charged with Domestic Battery

Acclaimed pianist Yanni is facing a domestic battery charge after he was arrested at his Florida home in the early hours of Friday. The star, whose full name is John Yanni Christopher, denies hurting his 33-year-old girlfriend Silvia Barthes during the dispute at his Manalapan house. Barthes, who is sporting a cut lip, told police officers the musician shook her, before throwing her on the bed and jumping on top of her. The 51-year-old has released a statement saying, "I want everyone to know that I am completely innocent of any allegations made with respect to the events at my home on the night of March 2. These allegations are cruel, false, without merit and baseless. At a more appropriate time and place, I hope and pray I will have an opportunity to address my fans and colleagues all over the world."

--------------

It's always the ones with the funny mustaches

Acclaimed pianist Yanni is facing a domestic battery charge after he was arrested at his Florida home in the early hours of Friday. The star, whose full name is John Yanni Christopher, denies hurting his 33-year-old girlfriend Silvia Barthes during the dispute at his Manalapan house. Barthes, who is sporting a cut lip, told police officers the musician shook her, before throwing her on the bed and jumping on top of her. The 51-year-old has released a statement saying, "I want everyone to know that I am completely innocent of any allegations made with respect to the events at my home on the night of March 2. These allegations are cruel, false, without merit and baseless. At a more appropriate time and place, I hope and pray I will have an opportunity to address my fans and colleagues all over the world."

--------------

It's always the ones with the funny mustaches

Normally I don't find spousal abus funny. This however, is an exception.

Twoo things crossed my mind:

One, who couldnt kick Yanni's ass?

Two, it's probably a work, since Yanni hasn't been heard from in a while. I still haven't forgiven Jim Nantz for pandering to him a few years ago on a golf telecast.

Acclaimed pianist Yanni is facing a domestic battery charge after he was arrested at his Florida home...

Haha..."acclaimed".