TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Satanic Angel

Lockdown Comments

Guest The Satanic Angel

I'm at work, so can do no more than glance at the show, will do more once I get home. (But I have enough time to post, what's up with that?!)

Uhh ... what happened to the opening match? I know the match I sent in was el horrible~!, but it was still something.

I am confuckled as well: I sent Judge two promos, and only one appears to have made the show. In fact, I even sent him a third PM to alert him when I realized that I inadvertently PM'd both promos to him with the same "message title."

I only mention it because the one that he left out was probably the more important of the two...

I actually had a similar problem as yours. Only I deleted it on purpose, because I forgot it was Tornado. This wasn't really a great week for SWF as a whole, methinks.

I actually had a similar problem as yours. Only I deleted it on purpose, because I forgot it was Tornado. This wasn't really a great week for SWF as a whole, methinks.
Oh like you guys are the whole SWF. getting a little too (or is that "touou") big for our britches just cause you won the CW title are we hmmmmmmmmmmmmm??

(just kidding)

I guess Hawke/Child doesn't get a challenger for the title - I'll take the spot ;)

More details to come as I wake up more

Last show before the PPV so let’s give it some proper feedback shall we? Take the notes for what you will – as constructive comment / input or as the rantings of a madman…. Or a bit of both ;)

Pre-Math segment: only available to those with SWF “X-tra” from your nifty cable provider ;)

Mr. Hojo, he of those “fabulous” hotels I assume talks to Peters on JJJ’s behalf. Peters actually shows some balls (maybe it’s because he’s not faced with a wrestler who could probably tear him apart) and channels some McMahon logic ;)

No JJJ “The Wrestler” – Hojo (snigger) counters with his trump card JJJ “The Security Guard”, compete with plastic & whistle I assume.

JJJ & Janus on security – I can see it now “Little & Large in charge” :D

JJ’s retirement was short lived, a true to life story.

-

Opening promo: For those of us to poor we can’t afford “SWF X-Tra”

I thought it’d make sense that in San Quentin Bruce was cheered – especially since he’s done time there (For crimes against the English language probably)

Yeah that’s all I’ll say on my own segment

-

Oh – Oh Landon is called on the carpet for the Laberinto hoax :o

Janus is pissed that Landon tried to injure Ced (Man Janus must really be pissed off at 99.99% of all of SWF then ;) ) and it seems that both Flesher and Peters have similar resentment issues. Peters is so seriously pissed off that his punishment is

That he must explain himself in the ring

And then they actually give some thought to getting Toxxic in… thus rewarding Landon’s bad behavior… unless of course they think that Toxxic will kick Landon’s ass worse than anyone else could.

-

Wow talk about living up to the stipulation as Amy makes Matt her bitch in quick order :D

Afterwards she says.. well I think she’s pissed (damn that accent ;) ) and of course claims no part in the loss against IL & Coyote (which is a fair point… dang it)

She wants a title shot – except at me cause I’m like too much man for her or something. Yeah that’s not what she said but we ALL know that’s what she meant ;)

And she doesn’t want to do Spike & Zyon, thank god that mental image doesn’t have to be burnt into my brain :D

-

The Pete / Coyote match is now a streetfight – no DQs, no Count outs (Same as the Ladder match) and with added weapons

Hmmmm I smell interference *sniff*sniff* no wait I stepped in something.

-

AH Landon fulfills Peters’ request of going to the ring to explain himself with… a back stage interview – the FIEND!! You’ll make Peters even more peeved and he’ll slap you with a ruler!!

Laberinto = Landon’s desperation

The real reason is that Landon is just addicted to tacos and as Laberinto the smell could be passed off as just part of his gimmick ;)

Good thing Laberinto wasn’t given the marathon man run at CF so he’d be written as being in the ring with Landon LOL

Man he sure goes on doesn’t he? I shall paraphrase

“I’m mad, you’re all in the danger zone until Toxxic shows up”

See much quicker *thumbs up*

-

Finally a match! Yes a long well contested match to determine who has the unenviable task of challenging the winner of WC/Hawke.

Errrh…. Wait

Seems that LANDON is the one that’s not safe in San Quentin

And both Fury & Griffon suffer a similar fate and get that “Prison Experience” that was supposed to be reserved for Matt “Bubba” Myers.

So still no actual match – poop.

-

Oh salvation one of the Lottery finals – NOW we’ll get a match

And it’s Spike/Zyon Vs Jimmy/Manson which’ll hopefully guarantee that someone wrote a match.

And it looks like they did – much joy and elation for wrestling content on the show, I felt like I was watching Raw for a moment.

Hard fought, well written close match *thumbs up* and the debut of Nick Soapdish’s brother Dick (part of the mighty Soapdish family who have a ton of money from their great grandfather’s invention)

Spike & Zyon make it through!! The mighty team of Jimmy & luggage is denied

-

Backstage Bruce promo

“Mystery Weapon Theater” – tune in to From the Fire!!

-

Bruce Vs Skull, for the title

Not commenting on my 11th Ultraviolent title win

-

After the match we have… yet another match! Hot damn you’d think this was a wrestling show or something :D

It’s time to see who’ll join Landon/Max and Spike/Zyon

Will IL & Coyote do double duty? Will the Asian Underground stay under ground?

Not quite up there with Spike/Zyon’s win but the Asian Underground is the third team into the TLC which makes 5 really light guys and Max King who’s no super heavyweight

Bodies flying, spots shown & blown – it’s TLC IV!! And I look forward to it.

-

Coyote attacks Cross – where is Janus? Where is his “in ring explanation”? :huh:

In victory Cross doesn’t look like a winner (or at least his knee doesn’t look like it)

Coyote / IL EXPLODES!!.... hmmm I should talk to the guy if he stays in the SWF, Bruce could always use him... I mean “work with him” against IL.

-

Main event time!! And what a main event it looks to be just from looking at the talent in it.

And does it disappoint?

Hell no! it’s a rip roaring good read (I think it’s impossible to not get a good match out of the talent combined in this match)

If this was the WWE then I’d say the finish cements ELM’s title defense but we’re not the WWE (thank god) so Wes’ odds are not reduced by winning on the last show.

Awesome match

-

Post main event promo (last of the bunch)

Wildchild and Melissa sharing a moment – awwwwwwww that’s sweet.

Sweet? On SWF?? No way

And it’s not – Hawke saves us from the mushy stuff by attacking WC giving that little bit of extra spice to the match at From the Fire

Awesome!

-

Overall – it was a show of two halves – the promo half and then a very action packed second half that pushed key PPV matches.

Due to a combination of forgetfulness, writer's block and a shitty connection which keeps dropping out and won't allow me to finish my damn torrents, much less stay connected every time I click a damn link, I'm the one that didn't get anything in for the damn Shackle Match. In short, I'm the one that fucked up. Sorry, Drea. Please accept this goodwill yak.

Finally a match! Yes a long well contested match to determine who has the unenviable task of challenging the winner of WC/Hawke.

Errrh…. Wait

Seems that LANDON is the one that’s not safe in San Quentin

And both Fury & Griffon suffer a similar fate and get that “Prison Experience” that was supposed to be reserved for Matt “Bubba” Myers.

So still no actual match – poop.

Well, in my own defense, I did have some stuff written and turned in.

Just unfinished stuff.

Issues with work and "the wordprocessor that ate one match, and substituted it with part of another"... Probably a button I hit wrong.

Anyway... Meh.

I'm at work, so can do no more than glance at the show, will do more once I get home. (But I have enough time to post, what's up with that?!)

Uhh ... what happened to the opening match? I know the match I sent in was el horrible~!, but it was still something.

I never got anything from Supes from you, so I assumed it was a double no-show and just didn't include it. I had no idea you wrote a match.

I am confuckled as well: I sent Judge two promos, and only one appears to have made the show. In fact, I even sent him a third PM to alert him when I realized that I inadvertently PM'd both promos to him with the same "message title."

I only mention it because the one that he left out was probably the more important of the two...

Oops... This IS my bad. I read that as you sent the same promo twice, so I deleted one and kept the other. I apologize, I was on my way to class when I posted this. :(:(:(

You need to stop going to class, stop drinking... basically, you need to stop doing anything that may interfere with the SWF, Judge. You're a naughty boy.

Sign in to follow this