TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

SWF From the Fire Card!

For the purposes of the show, use Comet again.

If Longdogger Pete should lose at From the Fire, then SWF Aftershoxxxxx will be hosting an internet poll, where SWF fans can log on to SWF.net during the show and vote for who they want to be his replacement!

Guest OKCoyote
For the purposes of the show, use Comet again.

If Longdogger Pete should lose at From the Fire, then SWF Aftershoxxxxx will be hosting an internet poll, where SWF fans can log on to SWF.net during the show and vote for who they want to be his replacement!

I'm voting for G0R0.

Yeah, it was used only once. I fought Munich in one for the Hardcore title. It seemed like a great idea until I realized about 400 words in that writing wrestling moves on ice was damn near impossible. Here's hoping it goes better for you than it did for me.

Yeah, it was used only once. I fought Munich in one for the Hardcore title. It seemed like a great idea until I realized about 400 words in that writing wrestling moves on ice was damn near impossible. Here's hoping it goes better for you than it did for me.

I remember that match. I made my SWF debut there in a run-in.

So is Renegade actually writing?

No, it's strictly a storyline thing because he can't believe he wrote thousands of words about "men hugging each other." Sadly, it's not far from the truth. ;)