TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
super_tigris

SWF Official Media Release

PromotionalPosterBG2006.gif

On the 23rd of April, 2006, the Smartmarks Wrestling Federation is proud to present Battleground. For times, updates, and locations stay tuned to all SWF programming and sites, for more information on how you can watch the show from your own home, contact your local cable provider.

All names, logos, and other associated media are trademarks of the Smartmarks Wrestling Federation, all rights reserved.

EDIT: Wow, what a fucking dumbass I am - spelling error in the banner. Will edit and fix later, too lazy now.

These are really nifty, nice addition to cards. Only thing that irks me is that they're quite dark, but that's minor.

I tried fixing it, but right now, that's the one that looks the best. I'll try to brighten it up, any specifics as to where specifically that it needs to be made brighter, because to me, I can see it fairly clearly.

Both logos you've made have seemed fairly dark to me... just out of preference, though. They're still good, just kind of... a lot of dark colors...

Well, From the Fire needed to be dark with colors like yellow, black, and red. This one didn't have to be, but with the idea for the image in the center, I felt like it was best to go with dark colors like burgendy and purple, as well as a chrome-silver.

I have something somewhat cool planned for Ground Zero, though, and it doesn't involve dark colors...or color at all.

:)

If possible, I'd just brighten the BATTLEGROUND a bit. I know that it says Battleground, because what else could it say, but if I didn't already know it would be hard to read.

Guest The Satanic Angel

The darkness (or brightness if you will) of the logo varies from computer screen to computer screen. I'm sure you're all well aware of this, but after looking at the logo on my computer at work, it is a lot darker than what I see at home.

Testimonial.

I'll brighten it and post the two versions, unless somone who sees the darker image with any photoediting software wants to make it brighter, because, to be honest...I don't know how bright it needs to be.

Bah, the subtitle for Battleground has to be "War has never been so much fun."

This was in no way inspired by my rediscovering the joy of Cannon Fodder. Or using it in one of my Battleground promos. Not related at all.