TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Boardloaf

Guest Vitamin X
you know, I've never thought about it, but there is a place nearby, a very popular local 24 hour diner, that makes really good fries, and really good biscuits and gravy.

If they have cheese curds... poutine, here I come.

Hotcake House?

I was actually thinking the Roxy, but Hotcake House might be more the kinda place that would do it.

I saw those when I went to Wegmans last week. Crazy I say.

I don't know why I go to Arby's. Their service is atrocious, but their deals are amazing.

You've never had chocolate chip pancakes?

Well yeah, I've had them and I like them but sausage wrapped in chocolate chip pancakes? I'd be a bit wary to try it. It sounds like it's a bit too much.

Though I'm a guy who enjoys Deep Fried Twinkies.

Tell me more of Deep Fried Twinkies. I have to fucking try these now.

Aw man, so so awesome. I mean if it didn't say "Deep Fried Twinkie" on the menu, you'd almost think you were having some super rich fancy dessert. The restaurant I went to that served them put whipped cream and strawberries on top. So so good.

I've only seen them at that one place ( a hole in the wall BBQ joint) and county fairs. I'm not sure how prevalent they are.

I was hoping you had a suggestion for making them or something, as my putting a package of them into my deep fryer almost certainly = disaster.

Oh no, sorry I'm no chef by any stretch of the imagination.

Hell I made a frozen pizza this weekend and left the cardboard thingy in.

I must grab a pack of those pancake sausage wrap.

i'd get them if they have them kinda like mcgriddle style... you know, the pancake with little bits of syrup in them wrapped around the sausage. do they have those?

I had a Deep Fried Milky Way at the North Carolina State Fair. I was disappointed. It was batter with melted goo. Although my friend said the Twinkie was splendid.

earlier tonight i made a pot of popcorn on the stove with a disgusting amount of butter & salt, and added a couple handfuls of cheddar cheese, which melted and coagulated the buttery salty pieces into wonderful webs of deliciousness. there are very few things in the world better than popcorn made yourself with real salt, real butter and cheese.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
Speaking of twinkies, Anyone dared to do what Weird Al did in UHF where he put a wiener in the middle and spray cheese on top?

Yeah, I was 11. Anything tastes good at that age.

That's the one thing I'm very OCD about. Whenever I eat a meal, 99% of the time it's, fruit/vegetable first , sides second and entree third. I've been this way as far back as I can remember.