TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Boardloaf

Best I can add is having a double chicken sandwich at What-a-Burger with bacon and cheese...sorta like:

Top Bun

Bacon

Cheese

Chicken

Bacon

Cheese

Chicken

Bottom Bun

Big 'N' Tastys are appalling, even by McDonalds standards. I'm not sure if I had even had one before I ate three in one sitting but I'm sure as hell I haven't had one since. Actually, I don't think they're still even around for that matter.

We don't have very many "eat something huge in x amount of minutes and eat for free" promotions around here. There is one burrito place that has a two pound burrito that if you eat it in 30 minutes you get it for free.

I've got some pretty good eating stories: 72 oz steak. 10 McDonalds cheeseburgers (not too impressive, but this was a weekly meal). 7 Arby's roast beefs (again, a regular meal). slice of six layer cake (you'd have to see this thing to believe it). 12 hot dogs.

I used to be pretty fat, but for the way I ate, I really should have been a lot fatter. I was like 6'3"/240. Got up to around 250, but that's when I decided to call it quits. This was also a gradual gain from being a very skinny kid. I always ate terribly. It's a good thing I caught that while I was young, or I probably would have been a joke later in life. All the alcohol probably didn't help either, but I imagine the speed and meth did.

Oh, and I got some of those Hawaiian chips I mentioned earlier. The brand is... Hawaiian.

So there are two liquor stores near my house, one slightly closer, and that's the one I usually go to.

Yesterday I tried the other one, and I found they sold all the classic bum wines. Each weekend I'm going to sample a new one. Yesterday I had a bottle of Night Train.

It was not nearly as bad tasting as I've heard it described as. The bad thing was, it gave me a hang over without getting me wasted. Suck! Oddly, though, it was a really severe hang over, but it went away really quickly. I was 100% better after a shower. Drinking the whole bottle gave me maybe a 5 or 6 beer buzz. Worth the low, low price.

I've never had a pleasent experience getting drunk off of wine. I can kill a twelve pack and do a few shots and wake up feeling great, but I always puke and wake up and hung over after drinking a lot of wine.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Sulfites.

Thunderbird is the one to get, Dave. That and Boone's Farm were always the complement to the cheap beer and Kamchatka at the field keggers when I was a lad.

They're all coming up, as well as Cisco and Wild Irish Rose. Boone's Farm actually has a fairly low alcohol content. I might need to supplement that one.

My bro's home from Newfoundland on Tuesday. My dad's gonna pick him up from the airport, and take him home. They're stopping by for supper on the way.

How long has Tuesday been Shrove Tuesday? I've scrapped the chili I was gonna make in favour of pancakes. I, of course, planned this without a griddle. Anyone got any half-assed ideas on pancakes (frying pan?) I'm way too broke to go buy a skillet for the day.

I'm disappointed with Twix. They remain my favorite candy bar, but I don't like what they've done with the "new" peanut butter Twix. It's the same as the old one, but now with a chocolate cookie. Not as good as the original peanut butter Twix. Change not needed.

I would like to go on record and say that the 10:30-11:30 AM Sunday block of programming on Food Network is some quality television.

Also, I got my first taste of Tim Horton's coffee today...not bad.

Food's always better when it's shaped like a bear. There's a home video well known in my family of me at 6 years old prattling on and on about how much I love Teddy Grahams. I showed it to one of my girlfriends and she actually cried over how cute I was. And you know... I still like Teddy Grahams.

And now for something completely different: After sampling the various and well known cheap hooch, Night Train is the winner. I prefer my cheap wine red, so I didn't like Thunderbird as much. Mad Dog was the best tasting, but didn't have enough alcohol. Cisco fucks you up nicely, but has a syrupy taste I didn't like (bad memories with drinking cough syrup). I didn't try all the flavors, though. Wild Irish Rose had the right balance of taste and bite, but Night Train slightly edges it by virtue of there being a Guns n Roses song about it.

I wish, I wish I could find some Ripple.

God damn. I just discovered an Indian restaurant about 45 minutes from where I live. It's the closest one, but it's worth the drive.

God damn do I love Indian cuisine. God damn.

God Damn.

I tried Wendy's new fish sandwich. Not bad, I'd recommend if you're of the rare breed that orders fish sandwiches at fast food places. It's a little bit better than The Filet O Fish but not quite as good as the BK Big Fish.

I tried Wendy's new fish sandwich. Not bad, I'd recommend if you're of the rare breed that orders fish sandwiches at fast food places. It's a little bit better than The Filet O Fish but not quite as good as the BK Big Fish.

I liked the Spicy Cajun fish sandwich they had at Arby's.

I'm probably one of those rare people that enjoys that place though.

Carl's Jr./Hardee's has a Cap'n Crunch milkshake now. It would be better with Crunch Berries

At the risk of sounding really stupid, how is it, and how is it made? Do they actually crush the cereal, or is it like a flavoured syrup? I might have to make my own.

When I was home this past weekend, I went to Toronto to the Korean Grill House where you can cook your own food (near Queen and John). It was good, but Squid was very bland.

Can Jell-O really go bad? There was a snack cup in the fridge, and the date on it was three months ago. I ate it anyway. Tasted fine. Hope I don't start hallucinating.

I also had some microwaved scalloped potatoes that expired a couple days ago.

My fridge is a mess, dudes. I've got a KFC cole slaw in there from like, almost a year ago. I gotta remember to chuck that over an overpass.

Lemme know how things go. Of all the expired foods to ate, you probably hit the bottom of the barrel. If you survive, you'll be able to theoretically eat anything. (see Leena).

Edit: OH SNAP! I completely ad libbed that! And I'm pretty drunk, too! It turns out vodka and Gatorade DO kinda mix.

Double edit: In CWDWAT, of all places. I'm on a roll.

Hellz yeah, they mix. Vodka pretty much mixes with anything, but I drink it with Gatorade all the time.

I actually do feel a little dizzy. But you've got me thinking about felching expired Jell-O out of Leena's ass.

Mental images don't usually effect me, but I'm eating a heaping bowl of cinnamon apple sauce right now. It doesn't taste as good as it did a few seconds ago.

For all the stupidity I see in a shift at work, nothing has quite opened my eyes to the overwhelming stupidity of people like Diamond Shreddies.

This is most fun to say in a voice like Tim Allen talking like a mother-in-law: "Well, oh my god, they've always been diamond. That's so stupid. They really had to come up with those? How gullible do they think we are?"

A McDonald's apple pie made me diarrhea all over my friend's kitchen floor one time. Or I just had a virus and didn't get to a bathroom in time. I still think it was that McDonald's apple pie, and I've never had one since.

Isn't that the joke, though?

Yes. The stupidity of people is that they don't realise it's a joke, and think they're being worked.

My buddy carried a picture of Snap, Crackle, and Pop in his wallet as recently as 2004. He thought he looked like one of them, and thought that would be a good conversation starter.

Did the same thing for a spell in 2002 with Nitz from Undergrads.

Here's something I've been wondering for a bit.

There's a small restaurant I see downtown on my way to work advertising "Ethiopian Cuisine". What kind of dishes does a country notable for having no food and being full of starving people export to Canada, exactly?