TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Boardloaf

Guest Israeli Mixed Wrestling

Oh, the one with the eyebrow? I just saw that commercial during the Bulls game. I don't get the "Drinkability" ad campaign. Bud Light: you can drink it. But yeah she's a cutie.

Guest Vitamin X
I don't get the "Drinkability" ad campaign. Bud Light: you can drink it.

That's because you don't drink beer often. The idea behind it is that beer is usually pretty filling, so Bud Light, being that it has the consistency of piss, just keeps going right through you so you can drink as much as you want and enjoy the "taste"

So I was halfway done with a Triple Cheeseburger. I was eating it in the Subway, and I dropped it on the floor. I think it was on the floor for a maximum of 5 seconds before I picked it up, and it looked like the burger touched the floor, but not the whole burger, cause part of it was still in the wrapper. There was no one else in the train but this old lady reading a paper or something and I don't think she noticed, so I think I did the right thing by finishing that burger, right? There wasn't any noticeable dirt or crap on it, and the train didn't look that dirty.

It was the 7 train. And it was the first/last stop so someone probably cleaned a little before I came in. The burger still looked good, trust me.

Guest Vitamin X

Because of Brooklyn Zoo's capitalizing of subway, I thought he meant he dropped it in the sandwich restaurant. Then I wondered why he was eating a triple cheeseburger there, let alone dropping it.

Because of Brooklyn Zoo's capitalizing of subway, I thought he meant he dropped it in the sandwich restaurant. Then I wondered why he was eating a triple cheeseburger there, let alone dropping it.

Ditto.

Also... nice knowing you Zooman. You'll be dead of the Sub-AIDS by Wednesday.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Do you know how much people spit?? Some shuffling bum wandering through there with pissy shitty shoes? I mean, I'll eat an oreo I drop on the floor same as anyone, but that there cheeseburger on the subway business is a death wish, kiddo.

So I was halfway done with a Triple Cheeseburger. I was eating it in the Subway, and I dropped it on the floor. I think it was on the floor for a maximum of 5 seconds before I picked it up, and it looked like the burger touched the floor, but not the whole burger, cause part of it was still in the wrapper. There was no one else in the train but this old lady reading a paper or something and I don't think she noticed, so I think I did the right thing by finishing that burger, right? There wasn't any noticeable dirt or crap on it, and the train didn't look that dirty.

I routinely eat food I find in the garbage at work, and occationally alleys (when people toss food wrappers). I'm also big on finishing random people's alcoholic drinks when they leave them at bar's.

I was once drunk and pissed on the subway. It was the N train though, which is why I asked.

I took the Rapid into downtonw Cleveland for St. Patrick's Day 2005 with a bunch of light wieght high school kids puking and pissing all over the train. Good times.

finishing random people's alcoholic drinks when they leave them at bar's.

I've done this, but never sober. I don't recommend it. Even during the infamous "Canal Days beer buffet" of 2003, I was horrified of finding a cigarette BUTT or what God-knows-what, a la Spaulding in Caddyshack.

What is more disturbing is that you licked beer off the floor.

I don't remember licking it off the floor....which I suppose doesn't disprove you. I do recall off the tables at After Hours and the peelers, possibly on the same day.

The comments below are fantastic.

I have been guzzling semen for years. I used to be ashamed of this practice- adding a sparing ounce to a bottle of salad dressing here or there, hiding it in friend's milkshakes- but once I got married, my wife and I became very open about eating semen and have since reamed it's benefits.

One of our long standing traditions is to ejaculate all over the turkey before thanksgiving dinner. I am very proud to say that I was able to pass the torch of this honor to my 11-year-old son Tyson this year. Understandably, he has been in and out of therapy his entire life (as have the other 5), and despite this, I am very proud of him.

As a professional chef, I've been ejaculating 8-10 times a day into various recipes at work for over 10 years. I am glad that I can now put my shame to rest and begin asking some of the other kitchen hands to help (my dick looks like it's been repeatedly hit by a bus). Thank you Fotie for bringing creamy man-juice to the forefront of cooking!

I absolutely love this book. If you like this book you'll love other books like "2 boys and a pie" and "anal treats". I fully recommend these as well.

I honestly find that Steve and I have so many interesting receipies to try all the time. Sometimes I just wish I could make semen grow on a tree.

If you want to try a special treat, try having the semen drip out of a man's tooshie - WAY BETTER!!!

The comments below are fantastic.

I have been guzzling semen for years. I used to be ashamed of this practice- adding a sparing ounce to a bottle of salad dressing here or there, hiding it in friend's milkshakes- but once I got married, my wife and I became very open about eating semen and have since reamed it's benefits.

One of our long standing traditions is to ejaculate all over the turkey before thanksgiving dinner. I am very proud to say that I was able to pass the torch of this honor to my 11-year-old son Tyson this year. Understandably, he has been in and out of therapy his entire life (as have the other 5), and despite this, I am very proud of him.

As a professional chef, I've been ejaculating 8-10 times a day into various recipes at work for over 10 years. I am glad that I can now put my shame to rest and begin asking some of the other kitchen hands to help (my dick looks like it's been repeatedly hit by a bus). Thank you Fotie for bringing creamy man-juice to the forefront of cooking!

I absolutely love this book. If you like this book you'll love other books like "2 boys and a pie" and "anal treats". I fully recommend these as well.

I honestly find that Steve and I have so many interesting receipies to try all the time. Sometimes I just wish I could make semen grow on a tree.

If you want to try a special treat, try having the semen drip out of a man's tooshie - WAY BETTER!!!

YouTube comments go in TCS.

But he was referencing my link.... :angry:

That's fucked up! I just clicked the link now.

I wasn't trying to rain on your parade, but they sounded like YouTube comments. My bad for not clicking the link prior, I guess.