TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NYankees

Ashley Parker Angel

If you have two balls and a penis and you were born with the name "Ashley," call yourself fucking ASH for God's sake. You'd at least get respect from the thousands of Bruce Campbell fans that sit around all day watching low-budget z-grade horror, calling it "tremendous art," and randomly yelling "EVIL DEAD RULES!" every 20 minutes.

Brief research indicates that his birth name was actually Ashley Ward Parker. No Angel in sight. Why would you do that to yourself when you could just call yourself Ward Parker and wear tweed blazers?

I think he's a closet homo. While flipping through the channels, I happened to catch one of his shows on MTV where he was wearing his grandmother's sweater to a club/bar and was called on it by a dude who harassed him, put his finger in Ashley's face and said he'd slap him. Ashley got as tough as he could, but the dude still slapped him flush on the cheek. APA's response was to throw his drink in the guy's face, just like a fabulous bitch would. The guy then called him out a second time on the street after they were all kicked out and promptly snuffed him. Ashley then stood there and let his woman fight his battle because he didn't want to break a nail. It was quite possibly the most emasculating sequence of 5-10 minutes ever shown on air, and was without question the best thing I've seen on MTV since they decided they don't do videos anymore.

I can't believe I missed that, my wife watches that show religiously...gonna have to catch it this weekend when MTV airs 5 episodes of every current series in a row 20 different times.

I saw the scene that naiwf referenced. The guy DOES come off like an uber-bitch, I mean, who DOESN'T throw a punch in that situation? You're in a bar, or then right out front of one ... the fight's going to get broken up by the bouncers in like 10 seconds. Worse case scenario is the other guy gets a few shots in on you, too ... it ain't gonna kill you.

The best part is how APA brags to his boys about how he showed the guy by mouthing off to him once he was a safe distance away.

Guest NYankees

I believe he got the angel last name from his step father. What is even worse is that he names his son lyric. Imagine growing up as a man with the fucking name Lyric Angel and you're a guy.

If you have two balls and a penis and you were born with the name "Ashley," call yourself fucking ASH for God's sake. You'd at least get respect from the thousands of Bruce Campbell fans that sit around all day watching low-budget z-grade horror, calling it "tremendous art," and randomly yelling "EVIL DEAD RULES!" every 20 minutes.

I'm one of those Bruce Campbell fans, so fuck you.

I believe he got the angel last name from his step father. What is even worse is that he names his son lyric. Imagine growing up as a man with the fucking name Lyric Angel and you're a guy.

i love when parents set their children up for such success.

Guest NYankees

What was he like in high school? I knew he did the voicework for the first Lunar game.

Best name I've seen lately: Landocalrissian Butler.

Man faces jail time for selling crack

A City of Poughkeepsie man faces a stint in jail for dealing crack in the city last year.

Landocalrissan Butler, 25, of Winnikee Avenue, entered a guilty plea Tuesday in Dutchess County Court to attempted criminal possession of a controlled substance, a felony. Butler told Judge Thomas J. Dolan he had five small bags of crack in his pocket Dec. 22 when police arrested him on Morgan Avenue. He said he intended to sell the drugs.

In exchange for his plea, Butler was promised a sentence of six months in jail and five years on probation. He will also be required to forfeit a cell phone and $432 police said he obtained through illegal drug sales.

Butler remains jailed pending his sentencing, scheduled for April 4.

What was he like in high school? I knew he did the voicework for the first Lunar game.

He was just a normal guy. Not real bright or outgoing, but was popular with the ladies. He wasn't exactly someone who stood out in high school, but the fact that he made it doesn't surprise me either. I'm not sure that makes sense, but hopefully you get my point.

What's Lunar? I know he did voicework for Sega CD. Same thing or what?

Regarding names, there's a guy who frequents our local Circuit City (where our friends work), and his legitimate birthname is "Cash King".

Regarding the topic, well, I like the song, I like the show, I like(d) O-Town. Sue me. I haven't seen the scene in question yet, although niskie told me about it, so I've gotta catch up on the eps. Naming the kid "Lyric" is horrible though, especially when one episode was devoted to him trying to figure out a name that wouldn't get the kid picked on (since he apparently hates his own name).

So am I, hence how I knew so much about you.

Guest NYankees

He was just a normal guy. Not real bright or outgoing, but was popular with the ladies. He wasn't exactly someone who stood out in high school, but the fact that he made it doesn't surprise me either. I'm not sure that makes sense, but hopefully you get my point.

He did the main character in Lunar SSC game for the sega cd which was then put on the playstation. Did his first girlfriend shelly or whatever go to your school too???

He did the main character in Lunar SSC game for the sega cd which was then put on the playstation. Did his first girlfriend shelly or whatever go to your school too???

No she went to a rival high school in town, and she may or may not have been older than us. How do you know so much about him?

I don't think this guy's a fag (although I suppose being in a boy band there's some obligatory gay jokes to be made), but he is a little bitch. I've seen about three episodes of this TV show, and I was ready to kick everyone's teeth in. Ashley's teeth in, his bitchy girlfriend, his mother, that douche friend of his with the dreads, everyone. I'd kick in his baby's teeth, but it doesn't have them yet. I'M FUCKING HARDCORE.

Me too, although I don't necessarily think all b-horror is tremendous art. But I mean is it really any worse then $200 Million Dollar CGI shitfests like Titanic getting awarded a Best Picture Oscar?

What pisses me off about these MTV shows is that they take such medicore talent and follow them around with a camera all day, it because our culture is so enamoured with "stars" it almost guarantees they will have a top selling single and album.

I mean Ashlee Simpson's material is absolute garbage, but you have people my freakin' age buying her CD for gawd'sakes all because of a goddamn tv show.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Absolutely one of the worst names a male could have.

Even worse than my coworker's husband: Shannon Lynn Morgan.

I saw him in a truck stop earlier this month. He was riding around ina big ass tour bus that said Ashley Parker Angel and had his picture on it. MTV must of paid for that or he isn't as bad off as the show makes him out to be.

Guest NYankees

Well on his last episode he just got an advance from his record company for his new album and he does have a song on the radio/mtv.