TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

From the Fire Comments

Holy title changes, Batman!

And I am extremely disappointed that 'Drea did not job to An Octopus again. Shame on you.

Unless you're setting up a feud with Another Octopus - if that's the case, good work.

Edited by chirs3

Final count: 5182 or so. A large chunk of that was a research paper I wrote for my college world lit class. Huzzah me!
I'll be goddamned... she was fucking serious. :ph34r:

[isiah Thomas]

It's crazy enough that it just might work...

[/isiah Thomas]

Big ups to Muzz; has anyone else ever won the WHC with two different characters?

With one exception and an asterix (Johnny and Duran*), nobody has ever won the WF world title with anything except for their first, original character.

Wes Davenport effectively becomes the greatest ringer of all time with this win, although his competition is limited to Johnny and Spider Nekura.

-Z

Holy shit :o three title changes, a research paper and the last hurrah of a long time character.

Now that's what I'm talking about :D

I'll have to comment in detail later but congratulations to the new champions and those that just won without getting a shiny imaginary title to boot.

"Incoming game!" Fury exclaims.

"What the fuck? Reboot?" Stryke sputters.

YES!

Edited by chirs3

Huge (Y)~! to Muzz's win, WC's win, UA, and I can't believe Doom toppled the octopus. These are filler comments 'til I read the entire show. On a side note- sorry for the lack of substance to the match.

Edit: The Myers "Hobbes" Pimp promo was superb.

in short

David Cross huh? I'm glad to see that he included a bit of a history lesson for us newbies so major thumbs up for that

Calvinball - other than a few spots I was disappointed in this. A report pasted in mixed with some game references and what not just isn't what I expected

everyone else must have no showed.

I'm digging the whole "Clan Plan" thing that was brewing through all of it - something wicket this way comes for sure.

IL - you move stealing bastard it's on now ;) (I'm thinking Wayne needs to not even show up for 2-3 shows to sell that beating)

DubC, AU, Wes - awesome work on the title matches I'm not going to sit here and nitpick (if there even was something to nitpick at ;) ) just congratulations for bagging the gold.

and it seems that Ghost Machine's software has been recomplied and optimized for the Cruiserweight division - awesome!

No Longdogger and a potentially crispy Coyote (which is good eatin' by the way yum-yum) This story ends but Coyote still has unfinised "Judge" business and who knows what else the *wink*wink* rookie will do?

Did I miss anything?

Guest OKCoyote

Wait, Duran is Spider Nekura?

Um, anyway.

Gold Moments of the Night:

Another Octopus!

"I AM BENDER. INSERT GIRDER."

and (Y) at title changes OMGWTFHAKEWJLKFKC~~~

Calvinball = TREMENDOUS. Never particularly cared for the first two such matches, but this i most definately enjoyed.

Just skimmed the rest so far, but everything looks like quality. WC/Hawke and ELM/Wes in particular will be read at the earliest opportunity, even though i always say that and never do, but THIS time i mean it.

I am utterly shocked by the show. Fucking INSANITY has ensued, 3 titles changes, and a last minute win for us came really as a big surprise to me, because I really felt like we were going to get shown up by SpYon if they wrote, which I knew they were.

I'll have some comments later, as I have stuff to take care of homework-wise, and then physical therapy.

I knew I should have tried harder with TORU... bloody Muzz beating me to it...

NICE ONE MUZZ! :D

As great as ELM's title reign was, I think it was about time that someone knocked him off the perch. Here's hoping you can continue with Davenport and keep things interesting for yourself.

In other news, Asia Underground are teh shizzle, WC finally kills off Hawke in what would in kayfabe be greeted with the sort of celebations normally reserved for New Years AND the Fourth of July rolled into one, and I lose to Ghost Machine 2.0. However, since I only wrote 5k I was kinda expecting that...

Oh, and Cross (David) is back. This is a good thing.

Congratulations to all the winner's, and I'm still a little stunned I won myself. I noticed a mistake in my match too, where I had the Sangria stretch counter at the beginning, since I was supposed to replace it since I put it at the end.

Also liked the developments elsewhere on the show, particulary with the clan and the Davis/Jenkins tension.

I think Grace Kelly is just good luck.

Guest OKCoyote

I know my match was short, but it was easy to miss a certain debut toward the end there...

...but what was easy to miss will be plain as day at AftershoX.

Sign in to follow this