TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

WWE Wrestler Salaries

whats funny is that christian was making nearly 400k. i'll bet 6 dollars and my right nut that he's barley making 75k in TNA

No travel, less dates.

yeah but the point is also

"less money" - probably quite a bit less.

Chris Masters is making a quarter mil. That annoys me more. Snitsky was over for a while.

Well he secretly won Vince's male Diva Search. It takes place on a ranch near Abilene, TX.

Vince: You're next challenge is to eat this pie with your ass.

Chris: Oh, you mean like Christy did that one time?

Vince: ...close.

He also compared his Summerslam 05 payoff with Michaels as to what "a limo driver would make."

His payoff was a bunch of right and left turns?

Trevor just rides from show to show in an open train car, spinning yarns about existence, drinking Dr. Pepper, and playin' the banjo. 48 grand...hell, he's a prince among his people.

Aaaaaaand Rando goes 0 for 3

Guest angelus666

Is this money not including merchandise sales and Wrestlemania bonus's?. If so that's probably how Austin made so much chas in 1998 you couldn't turn around with out seeing a 3:16 shirt.

whats funny is that christian was making nearly 400k. i'll bet 6 dollars and my right nut that he's barley making 75k in TNA

No travel, less dates.

When they went into contract renewal negotiations, the WWE's offer was supposedly a lot less than he was currently making. But according to him and TNA, we're not supposed to believe that.

No travel, less dates.

When they went into contract renewal negotiations, the WWE's offer was supposedly a lot less than he was currently making. But according to him and TNA, we're not supposed to believe that.

Well, if we can't believe info straight from the source (in this case, Christian himself) then who are we supposed to believe? Only Meltzer?

No travel, less dates.

Well, if we can't believe info straight from the source (in this case, Christian himself) then who are we supposed to believe? Only Meltzer?

everything you read on the internet! :P

No travel, less dates.

everything you read ont he internet! :P

OF COURSE!

D'oh! Stupid old me.

Well if anyone wants to do well in the wrestling business(financially) be sure to marry the boss daughter...which also includes a jet...

I wonder how much Cole makes, if Coachman is making 175K

There are some crazy numbers in there......I've read in an interview that Bradshaw always made more money in the stock market than with his salary, but I had no idea he made $700k + per year. Wonder how he made when he was still Justin Hawk or an Acolyte.

Speaking of internet rumors, I've heard some stuff about Hogan : like nowadays when Hogan does a PPV, no matter where his spot is on the card, he'll always be the one with the highest payoff for the night. I also read that for a Wrestlemania (maybe IV or V), the average payoff for a wrestler was something like $3 000 except for Hogan, who made more than a million. Are any of these true ?

Guest nosneb

I was looking at Brocks dismal WWE career and I noticed he got pissed off and bout a 400k jet to fly. how much was his contract worth?

Guest zetableh

I agree about what people are saying about Murdoch. I'm certainly not the biggest fan of the guy in the world (for God's sake, what's with those 'chops?!), but 48 grand is piss-spit for a wrestler. For a guy beating himself up well over 52 times a year (I don't know exactly how many houses he's in), to make less than a thousand dollars a week is disgusting. Especially when you see how much money movie actors are making for their movies, or how much baseball and basketball players are making, and they all seem to be fairly catered for in terms of travel, food and lodging expenses. So yeah, Maria and Murdoch and such should be getting a whole lot more money then they are. WWE, you listening? For a start, why not take away HHH's jet-joy-rides and distribute the money he burns in jet-fuel amongst the lower wrestler?

Guest nosneb

it was announced yesterday that the wwe has 257 MILLION dollars banked right now. There plenty of money floating around.

Am I the only one shocked by this?

"Kane: $ 851,000 (First class flight tickets paid for every week)"

Hell, for 850,000 I wouldn't complain about necrophilia

Am I the only one shocked by this?

"Kane: $ 851,000 (First class flight tickets paid for every week)"

Hell, for 850,000 I wouldn't complain about necrophilia

They might have something in there for former WWE/World champions. That's the only reason I can think of that Kane, Big Show, and Randy Orton have first class tickets paid for.

I agree about what people are saying about Murdoch. I'm certainly not the biggest fan of the guy in the world (for God's sake, what's with those 'chops?!), but 48 grand is piss-spit for a wrestler. For a guy beating himself up well over 52 times a year (I don't know exactly how many houses he's in), to make less than a thousand dollars a week is disgusting. Especially when you see how much money movie actors are making for their movies, or how much baseball and basketball players are making, and they all seem to be fairly catered for in terms of travel, food and lodging expenses. So yeah, Maria and Murdoch and such should be getting a whole lot more money then they are. WWE, you listening? For a start, why not take away HHH's jet-joy-rides and distribute the money he burns in jet-fuel amongst the lower wrestler?

Totally agree about Murdoch! Maria, however, is a different story. The divas should not even be on the roster, let alone getting paid!

if you can't live well off of 48k a year, you're a fucking retard...stop having so many stupid expenses.

by the way, this wasn't a jab at Maria or any WWE superstar...this was a jab at the everyday common man/woman that thinks they can't make it off of that amount of money.

50K is certainly easily liveable (and I'm not talking with just "microwave dinners" and "frozen pizzas"). Hell, you can do that with 40K. Key is to limit your expenses and finance wisely. Very few people get that though. Not that you don't want to make more in the long run, but there's no reason why you can't live off that easily.

Maria and Trevor Murdoch are different cases though. Those two have to cover their own travel, hotel, etc. Those two are pretty much on the poverty line as far as WWE wrestlers go. I guess this is what they call "paying your dues".

Totally agree about Murdoch! Maria, however, is a different story. The divas should not even be on the roster, let alone getting paid!

Especially if we ignore the fact the divas DVDs, diva calendars, diva merchandise, etc, draws more money for the WWE than most of the males on the roster. Vince is obviously stupid for keeping such cash cows on the roster.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

Especially if we ignore the fact the divas DVDs, diva calendars, diva merchandise, etc, draws more money for the WWE than most of the males on the roster. Vince is obviously stupid for keeping such cash cows on the roster.

Hey now. He's a wrestlefreak. So much so that he's never heard of Vern Gagne. How could he handle the women on the show with principles like that?

hey Loss is here...a rarity these days, indeed!

anyway, Divas have been a way of life in wrestling for a very very long time now and even moreso since ths Sunny days...any idiot that can't see their role in professional wrestling from not only the in-ring action but revenue earned from them as well needs to just stop watching.

I haven't read this whole thread, so forgive me if this has already been said, but if this is true, it does say that it is more than the downside. The wrestlers who are making the most coin are guys who regularly appear on PPV. Kane makes so much because Kane is on every RAW PPV. The incentive, I imagine, comes in "If you are good enough, if you work hard enough, if you get over with the crowd enough, we will put you on PPV and you can have the chance to make more money".

I have quite a few of those Divas DVDs and magazines.

** puts head down in shame **

Isn't Murdoch the newest superstar on that list though? I mean... he hasn't even been on RAW for a year. I would imagine his pay would be lower because of that, and it would already be low as it is due to his placement on the roster.

"each shown amount is what that particular wrestler earned in a 365 day time period between October 2004 and February 2006 (or however long they have been with the company)."

Isn't Murdoch the newest superstar on that list though? I mean... he hasn't even been on RAW for a year. I would imagine his pay would be lower because of that, and it would already be low as it is due to his placement on the roster.

"each shown amount is what that particular wrestler earned in a 365 day time period between October 2004 and February 2006 (or however long they have been with the company)."

Yeah it's been mentioned a couple times in this thread already, but everyone just seems to ignore it so that they can keep arguing about 48K. His pay is the lowest because he doesn't not have a full year of service and the majority of that pay was obtained on his developmental deal.

Well if anyone wants to do well in any job in the world be sure to marry the boss daughter...which also includes a jet...

I wonder how much Cole makes, if Coachman is making 175K

edited for accuracy

I haven't read this whole thread, so forgive me if this has already been said, but if this is true, it does say that it is more than the downside. The wrestlers who are making the most coin are guys who regularly appear on PPV. Kane makes so much because Kane is on every RAW PPV. The incentive, I imagine, comes in "If you are good enough, if you work hard enough, if you get over with the crowd enough, we will put you on PPV and you can have the chance to make more money".

Exactly. Plus factor in all the Kane merch that is sold versus your Trevor Murdoch glue on sideburns.

Hell, I'd buy some sideburns to support the guy.

RE Murdoch, what else is the guy gonna do with his life? He's a born wrestler, he'd probably do it for his expenses and he'll likely get either a payrise in the next few years if he's a good servant.