TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
k thx

Make me mod of Hardcore Discussion

Since Hardcore discussion is now a throbbing metropolitan of shit (thanks to the traffic I brought, no need to thank me) we need someone to keep an eye on it. There's no mods in there, which has led to a picture of a foetus being up all day and the perpetrator still being active. We need someone to keep an eye on the folder and delete any truly offensive shit.

Chave is that man. He's cool, he spends too much time in the folder, people love him and he has moderating history.

Do it Adminbot.

I'd be weary about Chave. I don't mind him at all as a poster, but I have a feeling he'd be swayed to easily by his clique on decisions/leniency etc.

Again, I don't have a problem with Leena, but I'd say from all the people that give her shit on a regular basis would be gone in minutes and the rest on zero tolerance. Also, with a ignore list that long, you wouldn't be able to moderate that well.

On saying that, you might be 100x better mod then Kotz was. No offence Kotz.

Personally, i'd give it back to AoO. Or maybe Black Lushus. Lushus seems to be straight down the middle and a decent dude.

Guest Princess Leena
Again, I don't have a problem with Leena, but I'd say from all the people that give her shit on a regular basis would be gone in minutes and the rest on zero tolerance.

No different than any of the childish mods we have here now.

Personally, i'd give it back to AoO. Or maybe Black Lushus. Lushus seems to be straight down the middle and a decent dude.

thanks for the vote of confidence, but that is power I do not want OR need.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

Instead of making mods for HD why not just have super mods/admins that are actually here?

Dr. Tom hasn't been active since Feb. 17th. And Sass (unfortunetly) hasn't been active since January 5th.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

Any good points brought up will get ignored now. I blame Czech.

Instead of making mods for HD why not just have super mods/admins that are actually here?

Dr. Tom hasn't been active since Feb. 17th. And Sass (unfortunetly) hasn't been active since January 5th.

I guess if this is true, maybe a new "management structure" should be put in place. Infact, when was the last time adminbot was connected to the net?

See, there hasn't even been anyone in power to tell me no.

We need Chave to keep an eye on things.

I made myself a mod, admin gave me the "OK".

l

l

l

l

V