TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
k thx

TSM Poster Tournament IV: Round IV

Even though NYU hates Zack now, I still never want to read his posts, and wish someone would murder his entire family and force him to watch the bloodshed.

Is it wrong that I'm turned on by evil?

Quite blatantly, yes.

:( Maybe its a darker side coming out in me. Maybe I shouldn't be 'Nice Guy' anymore. Perhaps I need a change.

Guest Princess Leena

Even though NYU hates Zack now, I still never want to read his posts, and wish someone would murder his entire family and force him to watch the bloodshed.

No, it shows you're human. And as for me, I enjoy the Scott Tenorman episode a little too much.

No, it shows you're human. And as for me, I enjoy the Scott Tenorman episode a little too much.

I think I equate evil with power and therefore a turn on.

Ladies and gentlemen, I hereby officially concede my bid to Slayer. He's a great man, and he'll represent TSM well. I'm honored to have made it this far, and I hope that, even without the title of Poster of the Year, we can work together toward a better TSM.

Guest Tiffany Malibu
Ladies and gentlemen, I hereby officially concede my bid to Slayer. He's a great man, and he'll represent TSM well. I'm honored to have made it this far, and I hope that, even without the title of Poster of the Year, we can work together toward a better TSM.

You take this shit too seriouslyyy, whatthehellisyourproblemLOL?!?!

You weren't going to beat Malibu Enterprises anyway, so it's a good thing you quit now.

If you're not willing or able to like Czech, at least like me. Pick one of us ... either one ... and mend some fences.

I pick you. Not really sure why I voted against you each round. Only reason I voted anyway was to support the awesomeness that is Hoff.

I think you've made the right choice, gWIL. In fact, I know you've made the right choice.

Guest ABOBO

Hoff - because he said he'd give me five dollars for voting for him. TSM's number one bestiality fan

Niskie - I like Suicide Girls

kkktookmybabyaway - not carnival

The Czech Republic - still hatin' on Fiery Furnaces

SKINNER!!!!!

lolz

Hopefully they weren't waiting to use it. If they were waiting and yet found that to be the best chance to use it ... well, let's just say they should have kept on waiting.

I'm gonna close voting now. results are:

Slayer 26

Hoff 13

Zack Malibu 15

Niskie 24

Carnival 26

kkktookmybabyaway 13

KOAB 12

The Czech Republic 27