TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angel_Grace_Blue

Nation States Thread

I'm pretty sure the SWF had a region and everything on Nation States before, but we forgot about it, so it was deleted. This time, though, is maybe different. Crowe has set up the region of Galiland, because Galatea fucking rocks, so join up and shit. JJ joined the game, but he said that he's no-sold it already, and thus sucks. I'm a member of Galiland, though, and thus, rock. So, yeah.

I'm trying to sign up, but the site isn't letting me. I'll do the first page of the sign-in, press continue, and it'll send me to the main page (but with my inputs in the address bar). It's not registering it at all, since it's let me create the same nation eight times, but looped me back each time.

I'm trying to sign up, but the site isn't letting me. I'll do the first page of the sign-in, press continue, and it'll send me to the main page (but with my inputs in the address bar). It's not registering it at all, since it's let me create the same nation eight times, but looped me back each time.

There's probably an error in your inputs... Check the end of the address line, and you should be able to see what it is.

I got the same thing, but didn't realize there was an error til I looked at the end of the address bar. Your motto can't have quotes, for my example.

Once whatever errors are fixed, it'll let you go through.

Guest The Satanic Angel

I signed up, but it won't let me log in. It says my password is incorrect, and then the email address I entered doesn't match. I know I didn't enter it wrong. I'm about to kick it.

It's because the name you chose for your nation has already been taken. I had the same problem. Use something different.

Grow an economy, Smelliscopia.

I recommend that everyone go into their settings and change Issues so that there's only one per day, it'll extend the game's life span.

Maybe I can sell our citizen's blood to other countries. Without civil rights or political freedoms, we miss out on a lot of commerical sports and pop music.

War has been declared on you.

Biatch. :P

Maybe I'm missing something... but what is the point of this game? Is it just to answer whatever issue is put before you on a daily basis? Because that will get very dull very fast.