TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

How do I become a TSM Writer?

Black Lushus approves all writers. You must go through him.

Think wildpegasus, with an absurdly large VW hood ornament hooked to a big gold chain around his neck.

heh well I was more alluding to the gimmick poster he would have to sacrifice, according to Slayer.

I'm very interest in becoming one because I have too much free time on my hand.

You'd have to locate your missing brain first.

You still mad because I sonned you in the Santana Moss debate?

No. What the hell would you write about? You can do your writing in the forums, in post-form. When people actually desire to read your posts, that's when you can petition for a writing spot. As of now, no one will want to read your stuff because you are quite frankly a dumbfuck.

Guest Princess Leena
No. What the hell would you write about? You can do your writing in the forums, in post-form. When people actually desire to read your posts, that's when you can petition for a writing spot. As of now, no one will want to read your stuff because you are quite frankly a dumbfuck.

You're seriously not one to be talking...

You're seriously not one to be talking...

I thought you had me on ignore? Seriously drop this beef with me. I don't PM you annoying you, I don't talk about you in threads in derogatory ways. Just leave me alone and you can expect some modicum of respect from me. You asked for such in the HD threads dedicated to you.

Well honestly, of course I can't decide that, but I think the TSM writers tags are given out like candies. I am not volunteering my services as a writer simply because I don't want to waste my time on something that would largely go unread. I just think that there should be a stricter guidelines for who can become a TSM writer. Excuse me for caring about quality. I'll stop now. Evander, feel free to write about your alcoholism and how you're proud of it.

Guest Vitamin X
Well honestly, of course I can't decide that, but I think the TSM writers tags are given out like candies. I am not volunteering my services as a writer simply because I don't want to waste my time on something that would largely go unread. I just think that there should be a stricter guidelines for who can become a TSM writer. Excuse me for caring about quality. I'll stop now. Evander, feel free to write about your alcoholism and how you're proud of it.

Well it's not like we're getting paid for it, or as if it's going to really matter all that much anyways. If we want to do it, then we should be allowed to.