TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
k thx

TSM Poster Tournament IV: SEMI-FINALS

I wasn't just refering to you.

it's all good. I just wanted to make sure. I'm not THAT dishonest.

Guest Eddie Winslow

That's it motherfuckers. It's time for me to make my fucking picks for this fucking tourndament that I wasn't in for some reason. It looks as if there are only four motherfuckers left. In the top faggot its that motherfucker that like faggot hair rock bands versus that fuck carnivalizcumming. Wow what a fucking choice. Then in the other bracket its that son of a bitch chicago cub mark is throwing it down against that motherfucking number goth faggot. This will be a tough selection motherfuckers. Damn I'm not sure if I should go with the home town motherfucking fag or the fag that is into sucking goth marilyn manson cock. Alright I'm going to start with the top bracket Slayer vs. Carnival. Motherfuckers this is a tough fucking pick. That Carinvalizafuck does like to fuck around with Matt Young. That's not a plus bro. That dude is straight up pathetic. Motherfucker might as well not have a penis. Shit is fucking small and useless and he fuckin don't know how to stick that shit in a lady. I'm leaning towards this Carnival guy because I think he would be more useful in a straight up motherfucking gang fight than that faggot that listens to that pussy metal shit. Fuck that shit motherfucker. You know damn well you would get your ass kicked listening to that faggot ass shit. The next matchup is that one gay faggot ass cub fan verses that straight up gay emo goth fag. I pretty much would like to take a pipe to both of their skulls for being useless motherfucking fucks. But I guess must choose one of these faggots to job out in the finals. Fuck that number fag I ain't voting for that motherfucker. He smells like a dude nutted on him and he never showered that shit off. Fucking sick motherfucker. Czech is a fag to but I'm not convinced he's the gay kind yet. The motherfucker would like Dusty Baker and Carlos Zambrano tag teaming him in the ass. Fucking sick. But one of you fucks have to get picked. Picks are underlined and in bold motherfucker.

Slayer

Carnival

The Czech Republic

Number Faggot

YES! YES! YES!

I nominated you for the tourny Eddie. Chave said no.

You're my nigga Eddie. For life!

Eddie Winslow, the remix:

motherfuckers. fucking fucking tourndament motherfuckers faggot/

motherfucker faggot fuck fucking bitch motherfucking faggot/ motherfuckers motherfucking fag fag cock Motherfuckers fucking fuck/ Motherfucker penis Shit fucking fuckin shit motherfucking faggot pussy/ shit. Fuck shit motherfucker ass faggot ass shit gay faggot ass gay fag/ motherfucking fucks faggots Fuck fag motherfucker. shit Fucking/

motherfucker fag motherfucker ass Fucking fucks motherfucker.

A) Who has the time to type out this shit?

B) You said 'mark' and 'job out'. Fucking nerd.

I'll vote Slayer and Czech. We talk more, that's the long and short of it. Any one of these four guys is deserving.

He smells like a dude nutted on him and he never showered that shit off. Fucking sick motherfucker.

BTW, this was the exact same line of reasoning I used for my vote.

He smells like a dude nutted on him and he never showered that shit off. Fucking sick motherfucker.

The fact that you spent the time to read Eddie Winslow's "humorous" post is troubling to me. Surpassed only by the fact that someone takes the time to type up his "humorous" posts. If you have enough time to type that shit up, get a fucking hobby man; go outside, see the outside world; do SOMETHING with your time.

At least he isn't using gimmick accounts to get votes like others have.
If it isn't Carnival, is it safe to presume that the accusation is being thrown my way, CWM? If so, your accusation is unfounded.

well that was some random drawing...couldn't give the main event away in the semis, eh?

It's a 1 in 3 chance.

I wasn't just refering to you.

it's all good. I just wanted to make sure. I'm not THAT dishonest.

Nah, you're not. Uncle Ben is Paul.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

The fact that you spent the time to read Eddie Winslow's "humorous" post is troubling to me. Surpassed only by the fact that someone takes the time to type up his "humorous" posts. If you have enough time to type that shit up, get a fucking hobby man; go outside, see the outside world; do SOMETHING with your time.

At least he isn't using gimmick accounts to get votes like others have.
If it isn't Carnival, is it safe to presume that the accusation is being thrown my way, CWM? If so, your accusation is unfounded.

No it wasn't.

The fact that you spent the time to read Eddie Winslow's "humorous" post is troubling to me.

I'm telling you, there are some gems in those posts from time to time--when he talked about how cops couldn't catch him in his Escalade, for example.

It's funny that the Pit votes against me en masse. You're in good company, guys! gWIL, Nice Guy Adam...man!

OMG CONSPIRACY

Calm down. Slayer's gonna win anyway.

There's actually a Zionist plot to hold him down, I think. We have a good deal of Illuminati posting here, as well.

As one of the evil people to vote against Czech, I doubt it's a Zionist plot. I couls stand to be around Zionists long enough to join the plot. God dam it, if it is a Zionist plot I'm gonna have to vote for Czech.

No it wasn't.

Good news. Thanks.

And I try to read Eddie Winslow's craptacular posts. The lack of actual paragraphs or comprehensible sentence structure ruins them for me. The little bit that I read before quitting is never funny enough to justify the effort, anyways.