TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NYankees

I want the Russian Chick

I almost never watch this show, but the whole hurricane thing piqued my interest. I'll keep watching until the people annoy me to the point where I have to stop

Guest Princess Leena

Yes, she's quite hot. Although, I doubt how Russian she is...

She is THE reason why I am watching the Real World this season and I haven't been able to stomach an entire season for a few years now.

Dames

People still watch this show? MTV still makes this show? Isn't it up to like Real World 48 by now?

Guest Princess Leena

I was also surprised it's still on. I remember the crappy commercials for it during the glory days of Beavis & Butthead. I truly loathe MTV.

Guest NYankees
People still watch this show? MTV still makes this show? Isn't it up to like Real World 48 by now?

I think they are up to real world 20 now.

I've never actually watched the show, and since I moved back to Canada I can't watch the show anyway. MTV still makes the show because it's the backbone of their non-music agenda.

Not impressed with Svetlana based on that one pic. I'm sure the others (which I'd have to sign up to see) are better, but the one on her front page is not great or presumably flattering to her.

Is anyone on the show going to have freaky russian cereal sex with her? What about her ex-bf's dads KGB connections?

Alright seriously. Why doesn't the Real World have real people anymore? Now they just get hot chicks, a gay person, and a bunch of buff frat dudes. That's not real life! That's college!

I also think MTV is very irresponsible in what they show on TV. They show tons of underage drinking, sex, and what not and then try to glorify everything of the sort and make it cool. Therefore we get 14 year old sluts slutting around town drinking more than I do.

Alright seriously. Why doesn't the Real World have real people anymore? Now they just get hot chicks, a gay person, and a bunch of buff frat dudes. That's not real life! That's college!

"Real people" don't sell. Drunk chicks in a house do.

I also think MTV is very irresponsible in what they show on TV. They show tons of underage drinking, sex, and what not and then try to glorify everything of the sort and make it cool. Therefore we get 14 year old sluts slutting around town drinking more than I do.

It sells. That's all Viacom really cares about.

Guest NYankees
Is anyone on the show going to have freaky russian cereal sex with her? What about her ex-bf's dads KGB connections?

The first couple of seasons had real people and they were all BORING!!! Jon from LA sat on the couch watching tv all day while drinking Kool Aid. Judd from from San Fran whined about how he couldn't get with girls and wished he had the ugly Japanese chick. Real World London was probably the most uneventful season of them all. To say that they glorify drinking is not really true. This season they show that blonde chick getting drunk and she gets all emotional and breaks down.

She's not RUSSIAN, she's JEWISH.

Yeah, she actually gets mad if you call her Russian, even though she was born in Russia, because she considers herself Jewish primarily.

I can't watch the road rules and real world shows anymore....through this chick is pretty hot, I have trouble watching the shows. I can only watch the road rules vs real world shows they do because those are pretty intresting but the road rules show has changed a hell of a lot along with the Real World. All the Real World is now is about a whole bunch of people going out and partying and going on a trip somewhere. Road Rules sucks because now people actually have to leave the RV if they loose a challange.....infact is the Road Rules even on anymore or did it get cancelled?

Anyways.....yes the chick is hot and has an ASSSSS!

The only two seasons of The Real World I liked were the two based in NYC. The 1st season was the only "real" one, and the second time we got our first of many glimpses of The Miz, Coral's big ol' titties and Lori who was the last hot chick on MTV that wasn't completely surgically enhanced. Good times. Good times.

I've never been a fan of Road Rules, but I love watching the Gauntlet/Inferno/Battle of the Sexes things. I do however remember wildly cheering when Abe fucked up that fat black dude, I want to say his name was Darnell or Darrell, but I can't recall. That was great because it's exactly what I would have done too.

The first couple of seasons had real people and they were all BORING!!! Jon from LA sat on the couch watching tv all day while drinking Kool Aid. Judd from from San Fran whined about how he couldn't get with girls and wished he had the ugly Japanese chick. Real World London was probably the most uneventful season of them all. To say that they glorify drinking is not really true. This season they show that blonde chick getting drunk and she gets all emotional and breaks down.

Pedro and Puck from season 3 (the one with Judd) were definitely not boring.

Yes, Jon (season 2) was a dullard, but everyone in the house was more interesting than him.

The only two seasons of The Real World I liked were the two based in NYC. The 1st season was the only "real" one, and the second time we got our first of many glimpses of The Miz, Coral's big ol' titties and Lori who was the last hot chick on MTV that wasn't completely surgically enhanced. Good times. Good times.

I generally only watch this show for the women. The only seasons I've watched all-the-way through were the second New York (Coral of "big ol' titties" fame), Seattle (Lindsey and Janet), Los Angeles (Irene), and San Francisco (Rachel).

But damn real people may be boring but these people make me want to kill them.

Guest tony manero
She's not RUSSIAN, she's JEWISH.

Yeah, she actually gets mad if you call her Russian, even though she was born in Russia, because she considers herself Jewish primarily.

Russian Jews are freaky like that