TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Hey BITCH

The Gloves are off, motherfucker.

I've gone out of my way to pretty much cut you out of my existence for the last 2 or 3 years or so and your ass continues to come back, so fuck it. This will be theraputic.

I'm gone from pure anger towards you, to indifference, to just being goddamned annoyed by you lately.

What the fuck makes you so special?

Out of about 500+ guys that post on the board, you seem to attract the most attention simply because of the fact that you have a vagina and this is probably the closest that a lot of guys would get to associating themselves with a psycho bitch like yourself.

Guys, there's tons hotter, most of whom aren't racist pieces of shit who are actually a lot hotter and dont have their heads all gassed up, like this crazy attention whore.

Anyway,

I hope your doctors have gotten the most they can out of the research money theyve been able to come up with to deal with your bipolar, mental disorders and if not...then hopefully one day, the medical industry will do us all a favor and make sure you don't reproduce.

Goodbye, Bitch.

Dames

Guest Princess Leena

Gonzalez, I love you.

Only complaint is that this should have been earlier in the day. Gonna take a while for this to build hundreds of posts, now.

Bob, buy a pair of pants already please.

You should have walking pneumonia by now.

Dames

I wore pants during my internship in Jan-Feb, so I avoided the coldest part of winter. But it's been really cold this past week, but still haven't gotten sick.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

Obviously Dames is behind the times. Next month he's going to realize that Paul's back.

and posting as thenewme.

Obviously Dames is behind the times. Next month he's going to realize that Paul's back.

and posting as thenewme.

he'll consider that thread his webiste

So what prompted this, anyway?

Honestly,

Getting pretty hammered, watching the season finale of the Shield and posting about it...

Only to get shit on by her in her first post in a thread on a show she's never posted about, just to piss me off.

Guess what, it worked.

Oh well.

Dames

Guest DALEK

a_tyson_i.jpg

FUCK - YOU, YOU - HO. COME - SAY - IT - TO - MY - FACE, I'LL - FUCK - YOU - IN - THE - ASS - IN - FRONT - OF - E-VE-RY-BO-DY. YOU - BITCH. COME - ON - YOU - BITCH. YOU'RE - A - SCARED - COW-ARD. YOU - ARE - NOT - MAN - E-NOUGH - TO - FUCK - WITH - ME. YOU - CAN-NOT - LAST - TWO - MIN-UTES - IN - MY - WORLD, BITCH. LOOK-IT, YOU - SCARED - NOW, YOU - HO. SCARED - LIKE - A - LIT-TLE - WHITE - PUS-SY. SCARED - OF - THE - REAL - MAN. I - WILL - EX-TER-MIN-ATE - YOU - TILL - YOU - LOVE - ME - YOU - FAAAAG-GOOOOOT!!!

Guest Princess Leena
a_tyson_i.jpg

FUCK - YOU, YOU - HO. COME - SAY - IT - TO - MY - FACE, I'LL - FUCK - YOU - IN - THE - ASS - IN - FRONT - OF - E-VE-RY-BO-DY. YOU - BITCH. COME - ON - YOU - BITCH. YOU'RE - A - SCARED - COW-ARD. YOU - ARE - NOT - MAN - E-NOUGH - TO - FUCK - WITH - ME. YOU - CAN-NOT - LAST - TWO - MIN-UTES - IN - MY - WORLD, BITCH. LOOK-IT, YOU - SCARED - NOW, YOU - HO. SCARED - LIKE - A - LIT-TLE - WHITE - PUS-SY. SCARED - OF - THE - REAL - MAN. I - WILL - EX-TER-MIN-ATE - YOU - TILL - YOU - LOVE - ME - YOU - FAAAAG-GOOOOOT!!!

Ok, that was gold.

Leelee

What is this thread about? Seriously, I am really out of the loop. Dames is upset at Leena why exactly?

I really enjoy it when I see things like this on message boards. I invariably have no idea what is going on - somehow I just don't read the right forums or something.

Has there been some sort of incredible drama unfolding here that I've been totally oblivious to?