TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Hey BITCH

Guest Princess Leena

I didn't know a raccoon's dick was that high on it's body. More reason for me to be terrified of those things.

Guest CWMwasmurdered
What is this thread about? Seriously, I am really out of the loop. Dames is upset at Leena why exactly?

I really enjoy it when I see things like this on message boards. I invariably have no idea what is going on - somehow I just don't read the right forums or something.

Has there been some sort of incredible drama unfolding here that I've been totally oblivious to?

Leena called Dames a fat spic on AIM a few years ago, and then a bunch of other shit, but that's really the important part.

Leena called Dames a fat spic on AIM a few years ago, and then a bunch of other shit, but that's really the important part.

Thanks. I feel all enlightened now.

These things are always some riff on "random internet dorks fighting for no good reason".

Guest CWMwasmurdered
Now would posting MX and TSA's heads on that one just be too offensive for its own good?

doing that is never offensive.

Guest CWMwasmurdered
Dames was never good at flaming by the way.

He wasn't much good at showing up either.

I can't tell if that's a poorly written sentence by human standards, or a well written one by CWM standards.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

I can't tell if that's a poorly written sentence by human standards, or a well written one by CWM standards.

It's both.

Leena was right to mock this post:

I...I can't comprehend this.

I can't believe how hard hit I was by this episode tonight.

I considered Shane to be one of my favorite characters tonight and that scene with Lem....from the moment they hugged, I felt something was off.

In one instant, he turned himself 100% heel better than any moment I've seen in professional wrestling in about a decade.

I FEEL HURT. I FEEL BETRAYED.

Part of me feels absolutely silly for feeling this way about a fucking TV show, but dammit, I've put so much time and emotion into these characters that this simply broke my heart.

I dont think I've ever felt this HURT from watching a show in my life.

That scene will go down in my life as probably the most defining moment of TV that I'll ever watch.

Dames